Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Racism problems for traveler

Sweden Apr 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Hi
      I'm from UAE, Abudhabi
      I like traveling and meet new friends from the world
      My question is about problems which might Arab tourist face in Sweden. since
      Unfortunately, I read in some of the Tourism Forums that in some cities, such as Malmo and Stockholm Sweden, there are some Arab immigrants or dark-skinned who they cause problems, So they are hated by the local population.
      For the same reason two years ago, I faced problems of racism in Germany when I went there for Tourism and some have thought that I'm from the Kurdish population, who live in Berlin and have a bad reputation.
      So, is there big cities in sweden that have a small percentage of immigrants and racism are nonexistent and where residents are friendly and like to socialize with the tourists?

more
    • Boras eat sleep going out.

Borås Apr 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Goodmorning
      We are going to walk the Linnemarschen in preperation of the fourdaysmarch in Nijmegen (thats were i live)

In our free time we want to explore Boras.
      So I have a few questions.

1 where can we go out in de evening. (dancing)
      2 where we can eat Swedisch food.
      3 where can we sleep on Sunday for a reasonable price? or is it better to leave the city

on Saterday and go to Gotenburg.
      We have hard floor acomadadion in a sports hall on friday and saterday.

4 we have Saterday afternoon time to explore boras.

We have not much time but we want to get a taste of Boras in that time
      All Tips are welcome.

Greetings Richard

more
    • tartanboro's Profile Photo

5k or 10k run?

Halmstad Mar 17, 2014 at 1:22 PM

I am visiting near Halmstad on 5th/6th April, can anyone tell me if there is an organised run taking place this weekend (5k or 10k), or otherwise just recommend a good place to go running?

more
    • Archipelago Cruise

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Please recommend cruise. Open to lunch/brunch or day cruise. Possibly Drottningholm Palace?

more
    • First Day Itinerary

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

We will be landing at ARN around noon and then will check in at the Courtyard Marriott, Stockholm. What will be a realistic itinerary for the afternoon? Among the sights that we want to see in Stockholm are VASA museum, City Hall, Nobel Museum, Royal Palace, Drottningholm Palace.

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Safe area ??

Stockholm Mar 31, 2014 at 10:08 AM

During our trip (JUne) to Sweden we intend to stay a couple of nights outside Stockholm (Hägersten) for visiting the city itself by train/metro. The nearest station to our hotel would be Västertorp. Is this area safe to walk back early evening to our hotel, which will take about 10 minutes ??

more
    • laundry facility

Stockholm Mar 17, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Are there self-service laundry facilities in any hotels in Stockholm?

more
    • Early breakfast?

Uppsala Apr 10, 2014 at 12:55 PM

How early do restaurants open for breakfast during the week? Are there any good breakfast recommendations that open before 7AM?

Thank you!

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Railway/metro tickets

Stockholm Apr 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Intending to travel to/from railway "Västertorp T-bana" to/from Stockholm city.
      - what would be the best/affordable ticket ??
      - can we buy tickets at Västertorp T-bana ??

more

Popular Blekinge Län Travel Answer Locations

• briantravelman's Profile Photo

Is SetnaLine really that cheap?

Karlskrona Dec 13, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I was in Poland, and they kept advertising ferries for 300 zloty (100 USD), and there were also selling trips on the street, but when we came back the nexy day, the promotion had change. We didn't trust them. $100 for a ferry to Sweden, with food and a cabin, seemed to good to be true.
      Does anyone know if these offers are actual prices, or just a scam?
      If it really does just that much, what is included in the price? Because the first time, they told us everything is included, but the second time they told us we have to pay extra for food and a cabin, and they won't sell you an overnight ticket without a cabin. That's why we thought it was a scam.

14 Answers Dec 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    • KatieB48's Profile Photo

Best view in Karlskrona

Karlskrona Sep 12, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Where is the best place to get a nice city shot of Karlskrona, Sweden -with boats, etc. I think I've seen this iconic picture a few times but don't know where to go to get it.

US girl traveling there soon.

K. Bryan

1 Answer Oct 5, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    • Skow's Profile Photo

Kräftpremiären

Karlskrona Aug 1, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Dear Swedish colleagues.

I plan to visit Karlskrona during Kräftpremiären, because I like "kraftor".
      Is this festiwal ONLY on 8th of August, or I can enjoy "kraftor"'s also during next days. How long does this festiwal last?

Can I buy in Karlskrona this famous Surströmming? Where?

Best regards,
      Pawel

• regarding buying laptops

Karlskrona Jul 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

is there any used laptop shops available in karlskrona??? how much will be the rate of a used laptop in karlskrona???

1 Answer Aug 2, 2010 at 1:16 AM
    • tips for

Karlskrona Apr 1, 2010 at 3:28 AM

i want to travel to stockholm from karlskrona so can you tell me everything about that

8 Answers Jan 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM
    • Train from Copenhagen

Karlskrona Mar 16, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Where can I find a time table for the train from Copenhagen Airport to Karlskrona and are there group rates available?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2010 at 1:45 AM
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Question about local buss shedule

Karlskrona Sep 18, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Hello. How can I get from the main train station in Karlskrona to Lisas sjökrog? Which buss - how much is the ticket ? Or how much would it cost to take a taxi there? Greetings

• Karlskrona heritage

Karlskrona Feb 23, 2008 at 8:20 AM

Three generations of Gustafsons are going to Sweden for the first time. Karlskrona is where our grandparents departed for the USA. We are interested in things to see and do there (non museum). It would be fun to track down some relatives. Any special food or drink in Karlskrona?

• biancaspeidl's Profile Photo

RENT FOR 3 MONTHS

Karlskrona Feb 8, 2008 at 2:23 AM

HI!
      I'm going to stay in Kalskrona for 3 months and I'm looking for a small, cosy appartment not too far from Campus Gräsvik. (for a modest price)
      Thanks in advance,
      Bianca

• from Bremen to Ronneby

Ronneby Oct 7, 2007 at 3:27 AM

Hi
      I want to travel from Bremen to Ronneby next January, I am open to any suggestions; train, coach or flight.
      thanks in advance.

3 Answers Oct 8, 2007 at 4:49 AM
    • copenhagen to karlskrona

Karlskrona May 16, 2007 at 6:24 AM

hi can anyone suggest me how to get a train or bus to karlskrona from copenhagen?

2 Answers May 21, 2007 at 3:40 AM
    • London to Ronneby

Ronneby Jan 10, 2007 at 1:19 PM

Hi, I cannot speak Swedish (all I find about the town seems to be in Swedish) and I am planning to visit the town sometime in the next months. Could anyone give me advice on how to get there from London?? all suggestions (but car) greatly appreaciated!!

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Jan 11, 2007 at 1:22 AM
    • How can I go to stockholm from karlskrona by train?

Karlskrona Jul 14, 2006 at 2:24 AM

I have two questions , need your help.
      1. How can I go to stockholm by train ? where is the railway station ?

2. Is the railway station still in service in the weekend (Sta and Sun day)?

Many thanks.

1 Answer Jul 15, 2006 at 11:09 AM
    • How can I go to stockholm from karlskrona by train?

Karlskrona Jul 14, 2006 at 1:30 AM

I have two questions , need your help.
      1. How can I go to stockholm by train ? where is the railway station ?

2. Is the railway station still in service in the weekend (Sta and Sun day)?

Many thanks.

2 Answers Jul 15, 2006 at 11:11 AM
    • MidgetHumper's Profile Photo

Hi. Im staying in Lyckeby, Spandelstorp for 2 weeks.

Karlskrona Mar 30, 2006 at 9:35 AM

Hello. Im going with my boyfriend to visit his family in Lyckeby, Spandelstorp. Were staying for 2 weeks. We plan to go to Stockholm and Copenhagen. But does anyone know of any other sites that I can go to by myself for the day around this area? Thanks for your help...

1 Answer Apr 2, 2006 at 9:19 AM
    • MidgetHumper's Profile Photo

I will be staying in Lyckeby, Spandelstorp for 2 weeks.

Blekinge Län Mar 30, 2006 at 9:34 AM

Hello. Im going with my boyfriend to visit his family in Lyckeby, Spandelstorp. Were staying for 2 weeks. We plan to go to Stockholm and Copenhagen. But does anyone know of any other sites that I can go to by myself for the day around this area? Thanks for your help...

• Train Travel Query

Karlskrona Feb 1, 2006 at 10:41 PM

Is there a direct train available from Copenhagen international airport to
      karlskrona. Can I get the reservation / booking at airport ?

4 Answers Feb 2, 2006 at 5:21 AM
    • The best way to travel from Stockholm to Ronneby or Kallinge

Ronneby Oct 13, 2005 at 3:15 PM

I am looking for the best form of transportation between Stockholm and the Ronneby/Kallinge area that is no too costly. plane, train, or automobile all are open options.

3 Answers Oct 17, 2005 at 12:22 AM
    • Joy-Ann's Profile Photo

need an appartment!!

Karlskrona Jul 20, 2005 at 6:53 AM

Hi!
      I will be going to school in Karlskrona from August 8th, to Hyper Island for about a year. Second year will be an internship, and I hope somewhere else in the world.
      I still haven't found an appartment. Is there someone here who can help me out with this? I'd really appreciate it!
      Joy-Ann

2 Answers Jul 27, 2005 at 3:04 AM
    • adeanlynn's Profile Photo

Car rental

Karlskrona Feb 19, 2004 at 9:15 AM

Can I rent a car from Copenhagen or perhaps Malmo for one day. OUr party of four would like to drive from Copenhagen to Karlskrona where we will catch the ferry to Poland

4 Answers Feb 20, 2004 at 1:02 AM
    • thelittlevoice's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Karlskrona Sep 28, 2003 at 4:45 AM

anyone knows any cheap place to stay for 3 weeks there? thanks.

7 Answers Oct 9, 2003 at 5:59 AM
    • Bus schedules from Karlskrona to Jonkoping

Karlskrona May 22, 2003 at 1:29 AM

Hello everybody :) I wondered if anyone could please tell me or maybe show me where can I lookup the bus schedules from Karlskrona to Jonkoping between June 14-21. I would be VERY greatful. Thank you VERY much in advance!

6 Answers May 22, 2003 at 7:13 AM