Blackpool Travel Answers

change location

Family rooms

by stevegregory Online Now Aug 7, 2006 at 2:15 AM

Does any one know any good hotels with family rooms.I am looking for a hotel in the central area of blackpool with a car park so I can get to all the family spots without driving.
Thanks steve.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Maxus's Profile Photo

RE: Family rooms

by Maxus Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 12:38 PM

Hiya Steve, I am sure there will be a local (Sandgrown’un) along with advice soon, in the meantime its difficult to know where to start as there are so many hotels in Blackpool and at every price range so you need to shop around for something that suits you. Maybe you should start on the VT Blackpool pages and the accommodation tips written by real punters because some of the hotels exaggerate a little on their websites.

Any of the hotels along or near the Prom are handy for the trams which are a great way to get around, most attractions (except maybe the Zoo) are pretty near the Prom.

The Big Blue Hotel http://www.bigbluehotel.uk.com/ might be worth looking at, it won some awards last year and appears to be family orientated but it might be a little too close to the Pleasure Beach and I have not see a car park. You are right to consider car parking as there is little or no free parking for non-residents in Blackpool. Incidentally, I visit Blackpool often but I have never stayed at the Big Blue so this is just a suggestion not a recommendation.

Regards

Mark

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines