Bitez

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to go

Bodrum Apr 5, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Me and a friend have booked flights to Bodrum in sept but not sure where to go. We would like a beach and somewhere to dance but not full of 18 to 30 .

more
    • DerekR2's Profile Photo

Appartment identification?

Icmeler Apr 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM

My wife and I are booked into the Ozlem Appartments, Golenye 42, Sokak 26, Icmeler 48720.
      My question is this, could anyone tell me is this Ozlem Apps, Ozlem Apps 1 or Ozlem Apps 2. On Google Earth it could be any one of these?
      Thank You.
      Derek Rowe.

more
    • faber apartments icmeler turkey

Icmeler Apr 14, 2014 at 9:03 AM

i has anyone stayed here please i just booked thanks!

more
    • Hotel in Icmeler

Icmeler Apr 9, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Going to Golmar Beach Hotel. Is it nice ??

more
    • WHERE TO GO?

Dalyan Apr 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Morning everyone I'm Dave,

I will be in Dalyan from the beginning of July for two weeks visiting my girlfriends parents & I'm looking for help! I'm planning to propose to my partner during our visit & would like to find a nice place to do it. Idealy I'd like it to be romantic & beautiful but the problem is my partner lived there for a few years and is likely to know all the nice places in the surrounding areas. We have means of transport so we can travel. We visited last year and went on a couple of boat trips along the river. We also went for a couple of meals, one being not far from Dalyan which turned out to be in the trees, that was nice. I just need a bit of guidance & help on some other nice places she may not know about, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Dave

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

Ferry to Kos island

Bodrum Mar 31, 2014 at 9:52 AM

we plan to take the ferry or catamaran to Kos island.
      1)in which port in Kos we will arrive by ferry? there seem to be different ports in Kos
      2)does the catamaran follow the same route/port?

more
    • RamkrishnaS's Profile Photo

Regarding Indian restaurant.

Marmaris Apr 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Is there any Indian restaurant in Istambul.

more
    • Dolmus/Coaches Fethiye to Ortaca

Fethiye Apr 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Can I get a dolmus from Fethiye to Ortaca does anyone know?

more
    • traveling solo

Bodrum Apr 16, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I am a female traveling on my own from istanbul to bodrum, im just wondering if it is a safe place to be on my own?

more
    • eating out and drink prices?

Icmeler Apr 13, 2014 at 2:16 AM

can anyone give me a good guide as to eating out for a family of for i.e breakfast and dinner plus what drinks cost in the supermarkets as were going self catering thankyou!

more
    • Bus from Fethiye to Istanbul

Fethiye Apr 22, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Can you book a bus ticket from Fethiye to Istanbul from Australia? I need to go on 15 july.
      Where does the bus drop you in Istanbul and how do you get from there to the international airport ??

more
    • Visit Bodrum?

Bodrum Apr 2, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Hello,
      My boyfriend and I are going to Turkey , arriving in Istanbul on April 21st. We will stay in Istanbul until de 27th, that we will take an early am flight to Cappadocia, staying 2 nights in Groeme. We are trying to decide what to do afterwards? Maybe to fly to Izmir and spend a night in Selcuk in order to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale, after that we were thinking on going to Bodrum - by bus?- for maybe 4 days before flying back to Istanbul for the last couple of days prior to returning home.
      Is this a good time to visit Bodrum? we would probably stay from the 1-5th May, if so, what area to stay? and would our itinerary make any sense?
      Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
      Thanks!

more
    • Dolmus queen apartment Bitez to Gumbet Cove

by JaneFethney Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 11:31 AM

We will be staying at the queen apartments in August. We need to go to a hotel called the Gumbet cove. Can anyone tell us where we can get on the dolmus and how near to the Gumbet cove hotel can we get?

• weather in late May and early June

by LittleTowie Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 1:52 AM

We are planning a villa holiday late May/early June. What is the waether like then? Also some of the comments mention "breeze" and "breezy" - can you clarify this? Do they really mean breeze or wind??

1 Answer Dec 28, 2013 at 4:18 AM
    • bobfishone's Profile Photo

bitez bars

by bobfishone Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 7:29 AM

can anyone give advice on decent bars in bitez ...staying in the orion hotel end of june for 2 weeks?
      thanks

1 Answer Jun 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM
    • Bitez, turkey seafront seating.

by traveltoes Online Now Apr 18, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Is there public seating along the seafront inBitez. Sometimes I don't want to be drinking and eating but just like to sit and read or take in view. Not a beach person as sand irritates my skin but love looking out to sea. I would be in Manuela hotel area but don't want to stay by pool. Also does anyone know if Manuelas entertainment is on in May.

• Flat for walking about

by traveltoes Online Now Feb 3, 2012 at 2:37 AM

I would like to know if you can recommend a preferably self catering with balcony studio or apartment for solo mature lady not remote, up hills or very noisy. like to use the dolmus or walk on flat. I have been looking at Bitez need a low budget but clean place. any ideas or recommendations would be appreciated. Have been to Altinkum area but would like a change.

2 Answers Feb 9, 2012 at 4:16 AM
    • Restaurants in Bitez, Bodrum peninsula

by Aquadaisy Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hey there, just wondered if anyone knew the name of an amazing, non- tourist, restaurant that I went to a few years ago in the back streets of Bitez? It was very upmarket and unusual in that it had several white four poster beds in an orchard that you could sip your cocktails on before dinner. The turkish cuisine was served sitting in the garden which was full of Antique style Italian furniture. It was so excellent and I am so sad I have forgotten the name of it as I am going back to Bodrum in a few weeks. Cheers.

1 Answer Jul 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM
    • imba apartmens

by drummp Online Now Jun 13, 2010 at 6:32 AM

STAYING AT THE IMBA APARTMENTS IN 2 WEEKS COULD ANYONE TELL ME IF LOOKING AT THE BEACH FROM OUT AT SEA WHICH END OF THE BEACH ARE THE IMBA APARTMENTS

2 Answers Jul 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM
    • prices in bitez

by torimollie Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM

going to bitez 15th may 2010 have no idea what a turkish lira buys you.
      could someone please tell me how much a decent 2 course meal for two with wine asnd things like buses and drinks as we have no idea how much lira to take for two adults for 1 week s/c. Any info would be gratfully recieved thanks.

2 Answers Mar 19, 2010 at 1:27 PM
    • temp

by drummp Online Now Mar 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM

going to bitez 27th june 2010 can anyone give me the temp fpr same time 2009

1 Answer Mar 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM
    • drummp

by drummp Online Now Jan 28, 2010 at 12:35 PM

were off bitez on 27th june 2010 staying at the imba apaetments cold anyone
      let me know what the mosquito &cockroach situation is in bitez and if you have any good tips to stop getting bitten could you please let me know

2 Answers Feb 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM
    • how far from bitez to dideman aqua park

by janetwinter4 Online Now Apr 25, 2008 at 8:24 AM

does anyone have a entry price for aqua park and cost of travel from bitez to this park, 2 adults and 4 teenageers

• Beach

by ANTNDEC Online Now Aug 10, 2007 at 3:35 PM

Is there any part of Bitez beach where you don't have to sit in uniform lines of sunbeds and umbrellas?

2 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 5:31 AM
    • StefEverill's Profile Photo

Visiting Bitez in August

by StefEverill Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 5:58 AM

Hi

This will be my first time to Turkey. Have enjoyed reading the reviews on Bitez and am looking forward to visiting.

My hubbie and two sons would be interested in a beginner's scuba diving course. Would anyone know if this is available in/around Bitez?

Thanks in advance.

Stef

1 Answer Aug 1, 2007 at 11:51 AM
    • how much to bodrum?

by tartanbill Online Now Jul 23, 2007 at 8:34 AM

hi can anyone give me a price dolmus and taxi from bitez to gumbet and bodrum thankyou

• Distance from Gumbet to Turgutreis

by katboglil Online Now May 20, 2007 at 10:38 AM

Hoping to meet up with friends who are staying in Turgutreis when we go on holiday.

Would appreciate if anyone could let us know the distance between the two resorts.

Thanks

5 Answers Jun 9, 2008 at 1:16 PM
    • Bitez or Side - which resort is best?

by christine641960 Online Now Mar 24, 2007 at 3:42 AM

Hi
      I am stuck between 2 resorts; Side or Bitez and reviews are all varied. Which is better for middle aged couples who like history, culture and reasonably quiet night life and NOT English food on every corner. Also disbled so hills are out. Can anyone help?
      Thanks

4 Answers Mar 24, 2007 at 2:28 PM
    • Haggling down the price of goods

by christine641960 Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 7:07 AM

Hi

I am off to Bitez at the beginnig of may and have been told that you haggle the price down to a third of the asking price when buying goods, though someone else told me this only happens in Tunisia/Egypt - is that correct? I don't want to offend either way.

Also what can I expect of the weather as its really mixed reviews.

AND the last question posted regarding driving worried me a little. I am disabled and it is easier for us to hire a car and get around than be pushed to theback of the queue to get on coach toars (as well as liking our own privacy and our own agenda). We are used to drinving in Greece, France and Spain. Is is just that the road customs are not adhered too or are there other issues to worry about. We will only be driving aat the most 2-2.5 hrs either way from Bitez.

Thanks for you help.
      Christine

Report Advertising or Inappropriate Posting

1 Answer Mar 24, 2007 at 2:09 PM
    • Driving....

by Sharon_40 Online Now Aug 21, 2006 at 9:29 AM

Have heard driving in Turkey can be a little dangerous.... Am considering a villa holiday which comes with car hire... What is the drive like from Bodrum airport to Bitez...

Not sure we'll need a car as Villa is centrally located and we can get dolmus around and about... prob cheaper once you factor in insurance charges etc....

Also - if anyone has stayed at Villa Arya I, II or III - do you have any feedback???

Planning to go last 2 weeks Sept...
      Many thanks
      Sharon

2 Answers Aug 21, 2006 at 12:35 PM
    • Halikarya Hotel

by dorton Online Now Aug 16, 2006 at 7:06 AM

I am going to Bitez in September,has anyone stayed at the Halikarya Hotel or know anything about it, I would really appreciate any information.Thanks

• Dedeman Resort Bitez

by planning Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 8:44 AM

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Dedeman Resort Hotel in Bitez? I just want to know what to expect when I arrive! I'm also anxious as to how far it is from the beach. Can anyone help as I can't find information on this hotel anywhere on the net!!

Also can you recommend any activities or outings to do during the day in Bitez.

Thanks!!

Leeann

2 Answers Jul 26, 2006 at 5:08 AM
    • Bitez in August

by AuntyT Online Now Jul 11, 2006 at 9:28 AM

Hi there, I'm going to Bitez in August wityh my partner-it's our first holiday together and we're in our 40's (!) - the reports sound great and am looking forward to it - has anyone heard of the Mandarin Garden Apartments ? I know they are pretty basic but I'm begining to get nervous ! Haven't had a holiday for a very long time so this was a spur of the moment decision :)
      many thanks,
      AuntyT

1 Answer Apr 17, 2007 at 1:40 PM
    • sah hotel

by wenton Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 4:55 PM

has anyone visited this hotel or know anything about it I beleive it is exclusive to sovereign holidays it looks chic in the brochure

1 Answer Jan 21, 2007 at 6:59 AM
    • Hotel Kassandra

by Frannywanny Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 2:03 AM

Am going to Hotel Kassandra can any tell me what its like, good restaurants in area and idea of prices of meals.

Thanks

• I have never been to Bitez.......Whats it like and what can i get up to thats good?

by twinnee Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 3:13 PM

Hi. Whats it like in Bitez and what sort of things can i do when i am over there?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2006 at 10:30 AM
    • Pegra's Profile Photo

Permanent residents in Bitez

by Pegra Online Now Apr 20, 2006 at 2:53 PM

We are contemplating moving from Norway to Bitez - we are a couple with a 13 year old girl and a Border Collie. We have lived in Kenya for many years, but for the last two in Norway. Are there many permanent residents in Bitez - from which countries?

Would be very happy for some input!

Cheers, Petter

3 Answers Apr 21, 2006 at 10:42 PM
    • Katington's Profile Photo

tips and recommendations

by Katington Online Now Jul 3, 2005 at 10:10 AM

Hi there,
      just wondering if anyone who's been to bitez has any recommendations or tips about the resort.

I'm going on a holiday there for one week and i'd like to know what to do, what to see, places to eat out etc...

Thanks

6 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 10:02 AM