Bishkek Travel Answers

change location

ZUM

by Jazgul Online Now Oct 23, 2008 at 8:58 AM

Can you please ask the worker in ZUM, I guess it's on 3rd floor, it's in MP3 and camera selling section. I bought an MP3/MP4(video)player on August 10 and they didn't give me any receive check and it broke down and I wanted to replace it , but Apple company wants to receive any information that I relly bought it. So I really need your help. I bought it from a girl(I do remember it) and her boot(place)is near the pircing center. So when you step from stairs walk straight, turn left and the first left after piercing center is that place. I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • qaminari's Profile Photo

Re: ZUM

by qaminari Online Now Oct 23, 2008 at 1:16 PM

Sorry, but if a seller didn't give you a receipt at the time of purchase, why would they give you one more than 2 months later?! How could they know you bought it from them? Even if that happened to be the only MP3/4 player they sold that day, how do they know you are you?! And in any case, if no specific receipt for this single sale was ever issued (and if it was you should have received a copy), they could only try to identify that sale on their till roll: but then that is unlikely to indicate what the object was, so this would not serve your purpose.
    I'm afraid you have learned the hard way that just as you need to check your change before leaving a shop (because it will be too late once you've left it), so you need to ensure that you get a receipt for anything expensive.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: ZUM

by kergys Online Now Nov 26, 2009 at 3:31 AM

Dear Mr
    soon i will be in kyrgyz republic to study medecine at osh state medical institute i would like you to give me more information about that university and also tell me your opinion does that university well for studies?reply to me.thank for all

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Bishkek