Bishan Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• identify picture

Singapore Jul 16, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Does anyone know who the woman in this picture is?

And does anyone know which museum in Singapore the picture comes from? Perhaps the Asian Civilisations Museum?

more
    • Im travelling soon

Tanjong Pagar Jul 19, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Is there any historical places for me to go to at tanjong pagar singapore? My friends said Singapore is a fun place

more
    • Singapore causeway morning rush hour

Singapore Jul 3, 2014 at 5:42 AM

I will be traveling from KL to Singapore on an overnight bus. I should be approaching customs/the Singapore causeway around 6am. When is the morning rush hour on the causeway heading into Singapore? Will I hit it around 6am?

more
    • Day trips out of Singapore

Singapore Jul 11, 2014 at 1:19 PM

My bf and I are traveling to Singapore in December and this will be our first trip to Asia. We will be in Singapore for 7 days and would like to take day trips to Malaysia and Indonesia. We would like to know if it is worth traveling to both of those places. Also any advice on where to stay in Singapore that is safe and near the metro is helpful. We don't want to stay in a hostel, but a comfortable hotel w/bathroom near the metro or walking distance from attractions. We have a US$600 budget total for the hotel stay. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

more
    • trent_connor's Profile Photo

singapore with 1 year old

Singapore Jul 18, 2014 at 3:52 AM

Hello, does anyone have any recommendations of things we can do with a one year old? Also any recomendations for restaurants? We will probably stay in one of the Shangri la hotels, so will be spending a lot of time by pool. I read that taxis don't offer car seats so have to have the baby on lap?

more
    • Letter of Introduction for Tourist Visa

Singapore Jun 27, 2014 at 4:35 AM

Can a hotel sign the LOI required for Singapore Tourist Visa, as I do not have any friend/acquaintance who can sign one for me?

more
    • Bus or taxi to legoland return

Singapore Jul 3, 2014 at 12:50 AM

which is the better option? If you get a cross border taxi do you have to book them to take you back or is there a taxi rank @ legoland

more
    • anne.thokchom's Profile Photo

Is S$900 enough for solo traveler- 7 days

Singapore Jul 3, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I am travelling to Singapore in the month of August.
      Flights and Hostel Done.
      Is S$900 enough for sight seeing, food (at decent place, food court and hawkers) and little bit of shopping.

Also, I am a student so, where all will I get student discount?
      I would also appreciate if you guide me with things must to do. Places to be and avoid, What to eat and shop.
      Actually, any kind of info is helpful.

Thanks in Advance,
      Anne

more
    • Bishan Park in Singapore

by jjpeters2 Online Now Aug 4, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Could I please have more information on the Bishan Park?

How big is the park?

How long are the walking trails? - in km and miles please.

Is there a number that I could call to enquire and check with?

Thanks.

Jasmin

2 Answers Sep 4, 2009 at 12:40 AM