Travel Answers
Bischofshofen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• StevenC29's Profile Photo

Does anyone know the buses from Salzburg to St Gilgen?

Salzburg Apr 14, 2015 at 12:19 AM

i am planning to go to Salzburg in a couple of weeks.
      I plan taking the bus down to St Gilgen and taking the boat till Wolfgangsee. Please do you know which bus to take and, more importantly which bus I get back, and where I catch it..

more
    • Zell AM See 12.04.15 - 18.04.15

Zell am See Apr 8, 2015 at 6:14 PM

I have booked to go to Zell this saturday but it looks like the season closes on the sunday :-( obviously heading there because of the glacier down the road.. is there no way of getting up the mountain in zell after the 12th? if I am going to ski the glacier all week, where is the best place to hire skis from as it looks like the shops in zell close.

Thanks
      Jonny Evans

more
    • New Year's Eve Gala Dinner in Bischofshofen

by thepreducas Online Now Nov 4, 2008 at 6:18 AM

Hello!

I am planning to travel to Bischofshofen for the New Year's Eve and I am wondering if anyone know where can I book a Gala Dinner for that special night. Does anyone know of restaurant or hotel that organizes such an event on the New Year's Eve with fireworks, music or something special?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
      Cristin

• joefred28's Profile Photo

Train connections

by joefred28 Online Now Jul 5, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Train connections
      Posted: Sat July 5, 2008 10:24 AM EDT
      Hello,
      In August I am planning to travel by train with some friends from Graz to Spittal/Drau through Bischofshofen.In Bischofshofen we have to switch trains and only 5 minutes to make it from platform 1 to platform 3.
      I would like to know if we have to go down steps and uder the rails to the next platform, or just walk across the rails.
      The 5 minutes seems too short if we have to go down and up steps because one of us is 97 years old.
      Thanks,
      Joe.

2 Answers Jul 7, 2008 at 2:02 AM