Birnbach Travel Answers

change location

train to Birnbach

by carlos.morais Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 7:12 PM

How to get from Frankfurt to Birnbach by train?

Thanks,

Carlos Morais

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Trekki's Profile Photo

Re: train to Birnbach

by Trekki Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Which Birnbach do you mean? You have posted this in Birnbach/Bavaria forum. But there is another town called Birnbach in state Northrhine-Westphalia, approximately near Altenkirchen. The Bavarian one is close to Passau, and is called Bad Birnbach.

For both I found train connections from Frankfurt, albeit the Bavarian one is easier to reach because it has a train station. The Northrhine-Westphalia one does not but bus connections from nearby Altenkirchen.

Ingrid

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • christine.j's Profile Photo

by christine.j Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I found even another Birnbach in Bavaria, a small village south of Regensburg. Which of these Birnbachs are you travelling to?

• Re: train to Birnbach

by carlos.morais Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Hi Trekki and Christine, tnx a lot for your answer ans sorry for the misunderstood. I found the postcode: D-57612, and is near Altenkirchen. But I decided rent a car.Tnaky you anyway.

Be the first to rate this answer!

• christine.j's Profile Photo

by christine.j Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 3:08 AM

If it's the one near Altenkirchen, renting a car is a good idea. Enjoy your trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

• Trekki's Profile Photo

by Trekki Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 3:45 AM

carlos.morais wrote:
    Hi Trekki and Christine, tnx a lot for your answer ans sorry for the misunderstood. I found the postcode: D-57612, and is near Altenkirchen. But I decided rent a car.Tnaky you anyway.

Good decision!! This Birnbach is approx. 150 km away from Frankfurt, by car 1,5 hours. By train and bus.... ii is approx. 7 hours and many changes.

And on the way you could make a short stop in Limburg, beautiful cathedral (you can see it from the motorway/highway) and a cute town centre :-)

Ingrid

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines