Birmingham

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Teen driving test

by janedenson Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Which DMV in Birmingham area is the best for teens to take road test?

• sabogg01's Profile Photo

Looking for a hotel/motel close to the Birmingham exit off the interstate

by sabogg01 Online Now May 5, 2007 at 5:35 PM

I am considering going to New Orleans in July, so therefore will be passing through Birmingham on the way. Can anyone recommend a hotel/motel that is right off the interstate that is fairly inexpensive or perhaps recommend another town that I might could get an inexpensive hotel that is around the Birmingham area. I am traveling from Lexington, KY to New Orleans.
      Any advice is appreaciated. Thanks

3 Answers May 5, 2007 at 6:40 PM
    • walking birmingham

by atuqtuaq Online Now Jan 5, 2007 at 1:00 PM

my wife and i will be at rod stewart concert jan 19....is it safe to walk from bjcc arena to downtown hotels....or is it dangerous to be in downtown later at night?

1 Answer May 6, 2007 at 9:08 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

IRONDALE

by GUYON Online Now Feb 15, 2006 at 12:07 PM

On the route between Atlanta and Memphis, we foresee to stop in Birmingham and more precisely in the BW of Beacon Drive at Irondale. We will stay there only one night and we choose this location because it is close to Hghw 20.

But is the area safe ? Some comments on Tripadvisor say it is unsafe.

Thanks
      RAY

2 Answers Apr 4, 2006 at 2:17 PM
    • Visiting Birmingham

by rnshicks Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 10:41 AM

I'm going to Birmingham this weekend and need some advice. I need a hotel that's not in a bad part of town and I'd also like to go horseback riding somewhere. Then, we're going out on the town. We're pretty money-limited, so any advice will be helpful! Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 2, 2005 at 2:12 PM
    • My mistake

by VAFields Online Now Nov 17, 2004 at 1:40 PM

"Throw" an engagement party...sorry.

• A place to host a party

by VAFields Online Now Nov 17, 2004 at 1:40 PM

Looking for a place to through an engagement party for my best friend from college. They'll probably be about 80 people there and it'll be in late March. Does anyone have any ideas? I want it to be somewhere that isn't too formal but has a "nicer" feel to it. I'm open to restaurants, bars, etc.

4 Answers Nov 29, 2006 at 1:07 PM
    • Where to stay?

by wmdorian Online Now Sep 22, 2004 at 10:25 PM

Coming to Birmingham this weekend and need advice on where to stay. Have reservations at Days Inn on 11th Court West near Legion Field. Heard warnings about staying away from North and West Birmingham. Is this hotel in a decent area or should I stay elsewhere? Thanks.

5 Answers Oct 26, 2004 at 9:30 PM
    • lisa_lise's Profile Photo

Activities and Restaurants in Birmingham?

by lisa_lise Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 9:10 PM

I'll be spending some time in Birmingham next week. I've already checked out the member pages and got some good ideas from them (Thanks!) but I'd like to know if anyone else has any tips on fun things to do, good art galleries or funky shops, cultural things, or tasty restaurants. Please no BBQ places--I get all the good BBQ I can eat here in Texas. I'm going to be hanging out with a friend who's in grad school there, so any tips for two women in their twenties would be great. Thanks, everyone! Lisa

4 Answers Jul 13, 2004 at 12:27 AM