Binyamina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Old restaurants

Lake Tiberias Aug 6, 2014 at 3:56 AM

my parents lived in tiberias in the 1960's.
      They spoke about a restaurant in tiberias which was the first in Israel to serve pork. Anyone know the name and location of it? Any chance that it is still in business?

more
    • boutique hotel in tel aviv

Tel Aviv District Aug 9, 2014 at 12:48 AM

hi there,

as boutique hotels are pretty popular is in tal avive but if i travel to the place what will a best botique hotel? also i am hearing somethng about The Norman hotel in nso would it be good if somene stay there for a week or 5 days

more
    • security for holy places

Haifa Aug 2, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Is it safe for bahai gardens during the conflict with terrorist Hamas?

more
    • which train station nearest Stella Maris?

Haifa Aug 14, 2014 at 11:33 AM

We are taking the train from Petach Tikvah to Haifa. We want to take the cable car up to the top. Is that where Stella Maris is? 1. At which train station should we get off? 2. Is there a bus from Stella Maris to the Bahai gardens?

more
    • Musical Instruments in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I plan on visiting Tel Aviv in October. While in Tel Aviv I would like to buy a Doumbek which is a small
      drum that looks like an hour glass. Does anyone know of a music instrument store that has these drums in
      Tel Aviv? That would be great to play a drum in different parts of Israel as my trip progresses!
      Any help is appreciated,
      Todai!

more
    • a day in Haifa

Haifa Jul 31, 2014 at 11:51 AM

how to get from the railway station Bat Galim to the top of Mt. Carmel to admire the view of Bahai gardens by metro?

more
    • Travel to Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 1, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Hello :)
      My friends and I are travelling to tel aviv in a few weeks from Australia . We really want to come but concerned with the current situation . Is it still worth coming and is it safe all things considered ? Thank you :)

more
    • GOING FROM JERUSALEM TO TEL AVIV

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM

HI IM TRAVELLING IN DEC TO JORDAN AND ISRAEL TEL AVIV IS NOT ON THE ITERNARY, CAN I STILL VISIT IT IN A FEW HOURS THAT WE HAVE FREE DURING THE DAY/NIGHT.

more