Bimini District

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• be careful SWINDLER - Nelson Mackey from Bahamas

The Bahamas Dec 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM

We was cheated 15130.00US$ by Mr. Nelson Mackey from SUNCO WHOLESALES SEAFOOD. Now they change their company name to HARBOUR BAY WHOLESALES SEAFOOD LIMITED.
      ADD.: Mastic Point, Nicholls Town, North Andros, Bahamas
      TEL: 001242-4480157
      MOB.: 0012424252056

We transferred him money in 17, Nov. 2011 for sea cucumber. So far until now we got nothing, and he still not refund us the money and make excuse and lie to us.

It was funny that he said he loyal and swear to the God, but he did bad thing full lies in mouth. Now they change their business to lobster. So every business person be careful to this guy and company.

We will post his cheating history and his image to all over the world let everybody know his bad credit. He is the black sheep to bring shame to Bahamian.

And then we will got a lawyer to sue him and put him into jail.

If any other business man was cheated by this company, please contact me and let’s join together to fight this swindler criminal.

Richard
      richardwei138@yahoo.com

more
    • Getting around Freeport

Freeport City Dec 1, 2014 at 9:22 AM

We are renting a jeep, is this a wise choice? Is there places & activities we can attend, and also places to explore?

more

Popular Bimini District Travel Answer Locations

• Marsh Harbor vs. Alice Town

Alice Town Aug 25, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Which location do you recommend for a family of 5 (2 adults, 2 pre-teens, 1 16-year-old) to rent a house at the end of December? There is a considerable difference in price (Alice Town is more expensive). Is it worth a significant price differential?

1 Answer Aug 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM
    • Bimini's guide

North Bimini Jul 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM

traveling to Bimini by boat next week and looking for someone that could guide and take us as captain or first mate to the different places in Bimini to see, to snorkel, etc for 2 days.
      @@

• Transport oct 3rd

Bimini District Sep 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Hello,

We need transportation from the airport to Bimini Bay Resort Oct 3rd.

2 Groups of people (25 persons per group)
      One between1-2pm
      One between 4-5pm

Then we need transportation again Saturday Oct 5th from the resort to the airport.

2 groups again (25 persons per group)
      One around 11am
      One around 2pm

What would you recommend for us?
      We need prices and offers asap :)

Sincerely Nicoline

1 Answer Sep 20, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    • Kayaking on Bimini

Alice Town Aug 29, 2006 at 8:04 PM

We used to cruise in on Bottom Times II but think it is no longer in business
      We would like to visit Alice Town again, stay in a hotel and see if anybody might rent kayaks (or even a row boat, for that matter.

Hans Scheuter

• Bimini Info

North Bimini Feb 18, 2006 at 4:47 PM

If anyone has been to Bimini I would love any info. We don't have a boat as we are from Colorado but will be in Florida in July/August and we just got certified in Scuba diving and would like to dive in Bimini. We've never been and don't even know what side of the island to stay at, things to see, etc. We will be lobstering in Florida during mini lobster season and heard the lobsters are big in Bimini. We also heard about the stairs to Atlantis and thought that would be neat to see even if they seem to be manmade! Thanks in advance.

• Chalk's

North Bimini Jan 13, 2006 at 9:13 PM

Has anyone heard if Chalk's is still grounded after the terrible tragedy last month?

The Compleat Angler burnt down to the ground, today, killing the owner, Julian Brown, also. All the Hemingway memorabilia was lost in the fire, too.

7 Answers Feb 19, 2006 at 4:22 AM
    • Alice Town.....All My Children Hotel

Alice Town Mar 10, 2005 at 1:34 PM

Hi,

My best friend's name is Alice and I'm trying to get a postcard or t-shirt from Alice Town and the All My Children Hotel for her as a gift for a special birthday. I can't find a website or e-mail address for the hotel, however.

Does anyone know if there's a way, other than by phone call, for me to contact the hotel?

Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 25, 2005 at 12:27 PM
    • English girl needs your help!

Bimini District Oct 21, 2004 at 11:47 AM

Hi! I'm from england. I'm 24 and I'm training to be a teacher. My boyfriend is doing a degree in marine biology and he is hoping to come and work in Bimini for next years work placement. I would love to go out with him! Can anyone tell me if this would be at all possible? Could I get a visa? How long would I be able to stay and work? I do have loads of bar and waitressing experience so I wouldn't mind doing that! Please help! Thanks, Amy

3 Answers Oct 25, 2004 at 2:30 PM
    • ATLANTIS PARADISE IN THE BAHAMAS

Bimini District Sep 25, 2004 at 11:18 AM

can anyone give me info. on the condition of the ATLANTIS HOTELS and the surrounding area My wife and I have a trip planned for November of this year(2004).also any special places or things to see. thanks for any help you can give us LYNNE & ED

3 Answers Oct 3, 2004 at 7:39 AM
    • Postal Service in Bimini?

Alice Town Jul 25, 2004 at 12:07 PM

Does anyone know anything about postal service INTO Bimini...P.O. boxes, delivery, any info at all would be helpful. My boyfriend is working on the big construction project for the new Bimini Bay Resort and I'm trying to figure out any possible way to send him stuff.

1 Answer Jul 27, 2004 at 6:40 AM
    • Sightseeing and shopping

Bimini District Jun 26, 2004 at 10:10 AM

Hi, My girlfriend and I want to visit Bimini. I am into the legends side and would like to visit the Indian Mounds,healing springs and perhaps snorkle to the Road to Atlantis. She likes to shop, duty free and especially diamonds. Can anybody make a recommendations of where to stay? How to get there from Florida, we are in the Space Coast so I know we will may to drive down to Ft. :Lauderdale. Has anybody been to some of these sights? Know of any other legends? regards, Ray

2 Answers Jun 28, 2004 at 1:12 AM
    • Passport or Birth Certificate and ID

Alice Town Mar 25, 2004 at 5:28 AM

I am going to the Bimini Islands this summer, and I was wondering if I could use a Birth Certificate and ID to get through customs and immigration? I will be traveling to the Bimini Islands form Florida on a private boat. I would appreciate any suggestions. Mike

1 Answer Mar 27, 2004 at 1:40 PM
    • Going to Bimini in May 2003

North Bimini Sep 2, 2002 at 5:39 PM

Would like any info. about Bimini. Taking our boat across from Miami. What about night life? Grocery stores? Hotels? Restaurants? Dock space? Anything would be helpful.

7 Answers Feb 8, 2003 at 8:25 AM