Biloxi Travel Answers

change location

RELOCATING TO BILOXI, MS OR THEREABOUTS

by pericastelli Online Now Aug 21, 2004 at 9:41 PM

I'm a writer and an artist, and I'm relocating to the Gulf Coast area of MS. I'm looking for a safe, "artsy" neighborhood, where the rents are reasonable. Any and all tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • tcherkaoui's Profile Photo

Re: RELOCATING TO BILOXI, MS OR THEREABOUTS

by tcherkaoui Online Now Oct 4, 2004 at 6:45 PM

Hi there, I am from the UK and I bought a nice condo in a great neighbourhood in Southern Mississippi last February. The condo is in Diamondhead, a lovely community with only 30 minutes drive to the New Orleans, and 10 minutes to the coast. There is also a clean communal pool, tennis court and so on. The condo has been free for 1 week now. If you need additional info, don’t hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help. Yours truly, Taoufiq PS: My email is tcherkaoui@yahoo.co.uk

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • tcherkaoui's Profile Photo

Re: RELOCATING TO BILOXI, MS OR THEREABOUTS

by tcherkaoui Online Now Oct 4, 2004 at 6:45 PM

Hi there, I am from the UK and I bought a nice condo in a great neighbourhood in Southern Mississippi last February. The condo is in Diamondhead, a lovely community with only 30 minutes drive to the New Orleans, and 10 minutes to the coast. There is also a clean communal pool, tennis court and so on. The condo has been free for 1 week now. If you need additional info, don’t hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help. Yours truly, Taoufiq PS: My email is tcherkaoui@yahoo.co.uk

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines