Be the First to Answer

• Canoeing on lakes in park

Glacier National Park Jun 26, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Which lake has the best view for canoeing

more
    • Buckeyerunner34's Profile Photo

Driving/parking in glacier

Glacier National Park Jul 15, 2014 at 12:04 AM

My friend and I are backpacking through glacier September 18 - September 22. We will be exiting through sperry trailhead. My question is 1. Is there parking near sperry trailhead or somewhere close enough that we can hike there reasonably. 2. Since the free shuttles will be down by our dates are there other forms of transportation available to take us to either our car or hotel on going the sun road? Thank you.

more
    • moving to billings in january 2010

by ozawkiegirl Online Now Nov 23, 2009 at 4:44 AM

hi moving to billings from north bend washington in january 2010. have had difficulty finding last years forecast to decipher what the weather us like on 90E from WA to MT. around that time...anyone take that trip last year and remember the weather? thanks much

1 Answer Nov 23, 2009 at 9:35 AM
    • moving by billings....any info please!!

by longhornlover2 Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 6:00 PM

we are moving north of billings by roundup. can anyone give me their opinions good or bad of the area. i have been there, but never spent any time there. i am used to rural life, and i hope it is somewhat of a friendly town. what is the weather like? any good hiking or camping near by? i tried to check out the chamber of commerce site, but it is not online at current time. i can find billings info, but not much on roundup. i do remember eating at an a&w in roundup though, is it still open? any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM
    • uk2usa's Profile Photo

Attractions around Billings

by uk2usa Online Now Feb 13, 2005 at 3:40 PM

Hi, We may well be travelling through Billings this summer and we are considering wether to stay for a couple of nights. What is there to do in August around this area ? UK

4 Answers Feb 20, 2005 at 11:52 AM
    • Considering Moving to Billings

by LaFiera Online Now Oct 3, 2004 at 1:09 PM

Hi I'm considering moving to Billings in a year or so, and I was wondering about a few things- What's the population (how may people and what kinds of people- younger crowd, farmers etc) How far is the nearest ski resort (that has good snowboarding? How far out of town do you have to go to bike/hike? Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 12, 2004 at 11:02 PM
    • Billings nightlife?

by Pizle Online Now Nov 6, 2003 at 1:53 PM

Me and a few buddies will be heading through Billings on a X-Country road trip. Any suggestions on nightlife for a bunch of 20-somethng guys?