Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cigarettes where to buy

by billyfox Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM

where to buy will be in port for one day any helppls thank you

2 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 2:36 AM
    • Easiest way to get to St Jean, France to start my walk?

by Valerie09a Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Will fly into Bilboa in the morning and need to get to St. Jean, France.

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 7:15 PM
    • Metro Stops from Cruise Terminal (Getxo) & Pintxos!

by jeana-r Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I'll be arriving for one day only (!) at the Getxo Cruise Terminal and wish to use the metro to see Casco Viejo, the Funicular and the Guggenheim. If time permits, I'd like to see the Transporter Bridge (Vizcaya). Can anyone please tell me the closest metro stops for these places? I believe I have to start at Neguri Station on Line1 in Getxo.

Also if anyone can recommend a nice Pintxos place for lunch ... that would be great!
      Many thanks!

3 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 2:04 PM
    • bilbao in 1 day

by bebonat123 Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 7:33 PM

we are 2 ladies and have only one night and 2 half days in bilbao so what should i be visiting and restaurants to eat in?

3 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 1:35 PM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Hairdressers

by lomi Online Now Jan 31, 2014 at 4:54 AM

Does anyone local know of a good hairdresser that speaks a little English and is good with highlights and coloring? Preferably near Casco Viejo.

1 Answer Jan 31, 2014 at 5:19 AM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Special occasion

by lomi Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 4:47 AM

It is my birthday when I´m in Casco Viejo and I would like to find a good restaurant for the evening. However my husband is slightly deaf and finds it difficult to hear in noisy bars and restaurants. We love Basque cuisine, not tourist food and we also appreciate value for money...not nuevo cuisine with tiny portions. We would have eaten pintxos during the day, so we are looking for something more substantial at night.

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 2:32 PM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Sunday in Bilboa

by lomi Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 7:56 AM

I am arriving in Bilboa (staying in Casco Viejo) on a Sunday for a few days. Is it true all the bars and restaurants are shut Sundays? If so where do you recommend to eat?

5 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 2:44 PM
    • Travel Services

by KathyMartin Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 6:11 PM

We would like to find a travel service to take our family from Bilbao to Lourdes and back in one day. What are our options?

1 Answer Jan 3, 2014 at 10:39 PM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Name of Metro station

by alectrevor Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 3:50 AM

Is Getxo on the Metro map ?, if so please what is the name of central Getxo metro station. Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    • Best restaurants

by lindypops100 Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

top ten restaurants in Bilbao

5 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    • yavili's Profile Photo

Bilbao-San Sebastian

by yavili Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Hola! I am thinking of going from Bilbao to San Sebastian on a day trip. I believe bus takes less time than train correct? If yes, is there only 1 company (PESA) and do I need to but the ticket beforehand or is it OK to buy it at the bus station right before I leave? Gracias y saludos.

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    • Scenic Route

by Aviance Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM

What is the most scenic route from Toulouse to Bilbao

3 Answers Aug 13, 2013 at 3:36 AM
    • scuyler's Profile Photo

Scenic Route question

by scuyler Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM

We will be flying into Bilbao with hotel reservations in San Sebastian. I was contemplating a scenic route part of the way en route to San Sebastian and came up with two options: 1) taking an inland drive to Elorrio, Axpe-Atxondo, Onati, Arantzazu 2) San Gaztelugatxe/Bermeo/Mundaka//Lekeitio .Any thoughts on either of these trips? Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 3:41 AM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Tour buses or guides

by lomi Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM

What is the best way to tour the city to get to know it before walking around?

8 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Bilbao tourist card, Guggenheim, guided tours

by lomi Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Has anyone any experience of this card? I can it buy online before i travel, but I have a few questions.

can you use it on public transport? does this card replace buying bus tickets
      can i use it on the bus from the airport?
      what other places can it be used?

Guggenheim- is there any advantage to buying my entry tickets in advance before i travel?

What are the best guided tours?

many thanks

1 Answer Aug 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Airport bus to Bilboa

by lomi Online Now Jul 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM

When I arrive at the airport, how do I know which bus goes into Bilboa?

2 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

August few days art visit 2013

by lomi Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I am an art student seeking an artist or group of artists willing to show me the art highlights and art supply shops of Bilboa. I arrive 13th leave 17th

3 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 1:50 AM
    • transportation

by raisanick Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 8:01 PM

what is the best way to get from the cruise port to Bilbao center

4 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    • BLUENOSEBEAR's Profile Photo

walking tours

by BLUENOSEBEAR Online Now May 7, 2013 at 12:09 PM

any free ones ?

3 Answers May 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    • Would you like someone to show you around?

by postaria Online Now Apr 27, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Me and a couple of friends would like to meet English,French or Italian speaking people coming to Bilbao .We could show you our town and the surroundings and teach you some history if you are interested.

1 Answer Apr 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    • Bilbau to Biarritz

by lady14 Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 4:41 AM

how to get to bilbau from biarritz by train or bus?

3 Answers Feb 24, 2013 at 12:47 PM
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

Gatika

by piosku67 Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Is it true that the surrounding of Gatika and Zumaja is famous for its precious coastline? How can I get from Bilbao? I will stay there from 14th till 18th of February. Are there any buses at the weekend in winter? I need to see some nature. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Feb 10, 2013 at 6:18 AM
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

parking near the Carlton Hotel

by louiseks Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Hi I made a good deal for a reservation at the Carlton hotel however they charge 26 euros for parking overnight. That is a lot of money. Does anyone know of a cheaper option
      Thanks
      Louise

3 Answers Feb 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

food and meals

by piosku67 Online Now Feb 8, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I have a problem with food while in Spain (and France, too). Tapas are excellent for diabetic, who have to eat small amounts of food but many times a day, but not for me. From my point of view, sorry if I offend someone, but the people tend to drink just coffee in a hurry in the morning, eat little if any during the day and they dine late at night. Sometimes, I can observe that eating out - not sitting in a café and sipping a drink or coffee - during the day can be treated as an odd thing. But I’m quite opposite. I eat quite big breakfast, eat the main meal during the day 3 – 5 p.m. and enjoy something light in the evening. I hope that Bilbao could be culturally different (or I may be wrong) and it’ s much colder so people have different habits of eating out. However, the climate can be misleading in this matter, because I could observe that continental breakfast, light lunch (sometimes sandwiches or salad) eating out at 12 or 1 p.m. characterize Scandinavian nations as well, which puzzled me much. I could die of hunger living there and working hard without hot, big dinner eaten during the day. Of course I am forced to go by without it here in my country till 5 p.m. (at 6 I am able to kill someone because of anger and hunger).
      Another things are the names of dishes. Can you recommend something nourishing for lunch. Going to restaurant in Spain and not knowing Spanish can be very risky.

7 Answers Feb 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    • transport

by san15ber26 Online Now Sep 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM

how can I get from Bilboa cruise terminal to the shopping and dining district and how much will it cost

2 Answers Feb 14, 2013 at 9:03 AM
    • banuaka's Profile Photo

Bilbao/San Sebastian

by banuaka Online Now Aug 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Hello to everyone!
      I'm planning a trip to Bilbao&San Sebastian in late August...optimum how many days do I need?...which is better&easier to pass Madrid or Galicia from Bilbao?
      thanks for the tips and advices.:))
      best whishes,
      banu

9 Answers Aug 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM
    • Help!!!!

by sofiabarbeitos Online Now Jul 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I'm going to the festival Bilbao BBK Live,arriving on thursday the 12,how can i get there coming from Bilbao Airport?and how long will it takes me?
      Thanks

3 Answers Jul 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM
    • Bilbao Airport Customs and Taxi to Guggenheim Museum

by genetm Online Now Jun 20, 2012 at 6:57 AM

How long does it take to get through customs if you're coming from CDG and arriving in around noon on a Saturday? How long do you have to stand in line to get a taxi? Will my 17 year old daughter have any troubles taking a taxi from the airport to the Guggenheim Museum? About how much should it cost? I'm already nervous for her and she hasn't even left the States yet. Thanks for any input given.

5 Answers Jun 22, 2012 at 7:05 AM
    • Alracpt's Profile Photo

Possible to buy Creditrans at Bilbao airport?

by Alracpt Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Is it possible to buy Creditrans at Bilbao Airport, if so where? Has anyone done that?

Thank you!

Se puede comprar creditrans en aeropuerto de Bilbao? Donde?

Gracias!

1 Answer May 11, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    • ptrim's Profile Photo

Accomodation for weekend of March 10th

by ptrim Online Now Feb 2, 2012 at 5:38 AM

I will be attending a conference with some colleagues and we have a limited budget after registration and transport are paid. I've seen on old-town hostal here but we need something quiet since we have to be productive Saturay and Sunday.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable hostal or hotel that's close to the Guggenheim and Deusto University?

Many thanks from Madrid,
      Patti

3 Answers Feb 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM