change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• salim905's Profile Photo

About Blagaj Tekeji

Mostar Mar 18, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Can I ask a question about Blagaj Tekeji? Which bus drives there from Mostar? Where are we can get on it (and buy ticket)? Thanks for your advices

more
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

From Croatia to Bihac by bus

by HORSCHECK Online Now Aug 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Hello everybody,

On our coming Croatia trip we would like to take a side trip to Bihac, maybe even for a couple of days.

So are there any buses serving a route from Croatia (e.g. from Zadar) to Bihac.

Any info is much appricated. Thanks a lot for your help.

HORSCHECK

• Mosque in Bihac

by Husnija2000 Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Hey, very good information but does the Mosque call the people for prayer???

• money

by Emerica Online Now Jun 25, 2004 at 10:04 AM

im 17 and i was wandering how much money would it be for BOTTOM LINE hotel, and all i would eat would be cevapi becus they have that in my town, i live in Tennessee and just a good estimate on how much money it would be, alot of my friends are from bosnia and i just wanted to visit bihac, well write me emericauffda@aol.com or IM me emerica uff da and talk to me let me know thanks alot. or hvala.

• Bihac Accommodations and Money

by Nathico Online Now May 25, 2004 at 1:47 PM

I am considering making a trip to Bihac for a night and had a few questions. Can anyone recommend accommodations in town, and approximately how expensive they would be? Any great restaurants, cafes, or bars? Also, will people accept Croatian money there? If not, where could I find an ATM or places to change a little money for a fair rate (I will likely be there on a Saturday/Sunday though) Thanks

1 Answer May 26, 2004 at 3:02 AM
    • the people

by curiousgerorge Online Now Oct 2, 2003 at 11:43 AM

what are the people look like are they like you and me or do they dress different. In bihac is there much money.. is it like a city or a very small pooh looking town i was just wondering cause my fiance is there right know peacekeeping

8 Answers Oct 19, 2005 at 4:23 PM
    • Bihac

by truevisionaryman Online Now Mar 12, 2003 at 7:36 AM

I will travelling from Plitvice Croatia to the coast and thought it would be fun to go to Bihac for a day. Does anyone know of a decent place to stay? Are there any issues with border crossings or the roads there? Thanks MItch

6 Answers Aug 29, 2005 at 9:49 AM