change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• madmark73's Profile Photo

Houston or Austin

Houston 8 hours ago

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more
    • Accommodations for July 4th lakeview of fireworks

Austin Jun 20, 2015 at 4:06 PM

Can you tell me best place stay overnight on the 4th of July 2015to see a big firework show with a lakeview for around 200.if not who can?

more
    • madmark73's Profile Photo

Houton or Austin

Austin 8 hours ago

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more
    • Amarillo TX

Amarillo Jun 13, 2015 at 10:02 PM

Is downtown Amarillo Texas safe?
      Where is the best place to stay?

more
    • Housing RENT ! FOR WHOLE SUMMER !

Galveston Jun 3, 2015 at 11:44 AM

Hello to everyone ! We are 6 students and we are looking fast for a house to rent for the whole summer from 15th june until 2 october. This is urgent ! Please help us !

more
    • mm_jacerine's Profile Photo

Where to move in Dallas Texas?

Dallas Jun 29, 2015 at 6:34 AM

My family and I are planning on moving to Dallas. My husband´s job will be at the SouthEast of the Dallas Area. We have two small children and will like to find a safe place to live. We are not planning on buying a house we where thinking on renting an apparment but after reading some comments here I´m afraid of not finding the right neighborhood. Any good suggestions? We don´t care about bars or nightlife, just a nice safe place, maybe close to a park a school and a grocery store, not too fancy and expensive but safe. (Safe being the imperative word :)

more