Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JEKIE2's Profile Photo

Snow in April

by JEKIE2 Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Hello!

Would like to ask about snow conditions in Big Bear 2nd week of April? Planning to go up with my fam on April8-10 we just want to have my 4 yr old experience snow and hopefully play/ snow tubing. I blame the movie Frozen because she's been asking for snow which is not possible here because we live in a tropical country :). Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 10:42 AM
    • tour de una día

by Badillajohn Online Now Nov 5, 2013 at 7:58 AM

existen tour desde Anaheim, hasta big bear lake de 1 día

15 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    • jagheter's Profile Photo

Camping & Boating near Big Bear

by jagheter Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Can anyone recommend a campground (for car camping) in the Big Bear Lake area? And a place to rent kayaks or Canoes?

1 Answer Aug 19, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    • Sienlu's Profile Photo

Best thing to do in Big Bear Lake in Summer with kids

by Sienlu Online Now Jul 27, 2011 at 10:37 AM

We have rented a cabin with another couple in Big Bear Lake this weekend, what is the best thing you can do there in Summer with kids?

2 Answers Jul 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM
    • Would you recommend a family vacation to big this summer?

by duskus Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 10:16 PM

We just got back from a 5 night 6 day trip to Lake Tahoe. It was an absolutely gorgeous and we didn't want to leave. We are a family of four. 13 and 10 year old daughers. We were thinking of taking 3 nights 4 days to Big Bear for some enjoyment on big bear Lake like renting a boat. Would we be disapointed after being in magnificent Lake Tahoe? What is there to do in Big Bear for summer family fun there? Thank you kindly for your posts....

3 Answers Jul 24, 2006 at 1:11 PM
    • where to buy chains

by sdbear Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 1:45 PM

I was hoping that someone could tell me where to buy chains in San Diego. I live in Rancho Bernardo and am heading up to Big Bear on Wednesday. Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 3, 2005 at 9:24 PM
    • Snow in Big Bear

by suhb01 Online Now Nov 24, 2004 at 1:39 PM

I reserved a cabin for late December/early Jan. Does anybody know when it snows a lot in Big Bear? Thanks!