Bien Hoa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• poepat's Profile Photo

Vietnam Nov 11, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Hi all, we asked a question a couple of weeks ago about visa changes. I now have a further visa question so hope someone can help me
      We are UK citizens and in February 2016 will be in Vietnam on holiday.
      We intend to leave Vietnam at the border crossing in Hat Tien, to travel to Kep in Cambodia.
      1. Is this border crossing open to foreign nationals?
      2. Can we use an e-visa to make this route.
      Or, 3 Do we need to obtain a visa before our travels from the Cambodian Embassy, here in the UK
      Any advice on the easiest way to make this crossing would be gratefully received.
      Many thanks in advance

• Looking for private freelance tour guide

Da Nang Nov 10, 2015 at 1:39 AM

i with family will go to Da Nang early next year total of 6 ppl, and i was seeking a freelance tour guide with car that able provide us a five days tour at Da Nang, Hui An & Hue.

• How can you get the restaurant in Phu Quoc?

Phu Quoc Nov 10, 2015 at 8:08 AM

With me I asked me friend ( who came to Phu Quoc) or I go to google for searching more

I know very different way with Asian, Western and Vietnamese people to get the restaurant.

• bpwarne's Profile Photo

class visa on arrival cost at Lao bao

Lao Bao Nov 22, 2015 at 1:50 AM

How much is Laos visa for Americans at this border?

• NYE: Ha Long or Cat Ba

Ha Long Nov 4, 2015 at 8:52 PM

Hello, my friends and I are going to spend new years eve in the Halong Bay area. Where is the best nightlife? In Ha Long city or Cat Ba island? We're not sure about the junk cruises because we hear the weather can be bad that time of year.

• Blue Dragon tours, aka vietnam on line

Vietnam Nov 11, 2015 at 4:06 PM

Any one heard of or had any experience with Blue Dragon? Lots of great review on Trip Advisor, but can not find anything anywhere else. Booked two tours with them, hope I didn't get scammed.

• happpymike's Profile Photo

Where to buy Made in Vietnam, peoducts!?

Ho Chi Minh City Oct 26, 2015 at 12:52 AM

Hi There,
      I will be in HCMC, during 1st week of Dec. 2015!
      Any information about where to purchase Made in
      Vietnam sport wears, in HCMC, will be highly appreciated!
      TKS in advance,

• Drayman151's Profile Photo

advice on travel from Koh samui to NHA Trang

Nha Trang Nov 22, 2015 at 1:20 PM

me and my wife are Hoping to visit Nha Trang from Koh Samui has you can see were pretty much new and seek some advice on this were staying in koh samui for around 6/7nights and then hoping to visit Nha Trang for 6/7 days but would also like to know the weather in January and the best place for flights we thank all for their great knowledge and sound advice

• happpymike's Profile Photo

Tourist traps and the weather!

Ho Chi Minh City Oct 30, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Hi There!
      Any comments on tourist traps in HCMC, will be highly appreciated!
      Also, is it any thing about the weather in HCMC, during Dec., that
      it needs to be noticed?
      Thanks in advance,

• poepat's Profile Photo

Vietnam Oct 28, 2015 at 1:47 PM

Hi, can anyone advise about visa applications for Vietnam and in particular the recent changes.
      We will be arriving into Ho Chi MInh airport from Malaysia in January. We will be spending 14 days in Saigon and Phu Quoc before travelling to Cambodia.
      Do we need a Visa ?
      many thanks

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Recommendation for dinner near the Starlight Bridge

Ho Chi Minh City Nov 8, 2015 at 12:44 AM

Any recommendation for where to go for dinner after seeing the Starlight Bridge? I was told the water show is only between 6 to 8pm.. Coming from District 1, it’s good if we can combine the bridge with dinner nearby..

Near Bien Hoa