Bharatpur Travel Answers

change location
amitdave7377's Profile Photo

resorts in bharatpur

by amitdave7377 Online Now Oct 31, 2004 at 6:50 PM

hi does anyone knows about udai vilas palace resort in BHARATPUR or is it the same as lakshmi vilas palace hotel (bharatpur) 2. which one is better to stay....lakshmi vilas palace hotel or chandra mahal haveli . any idea about the rates of the above two. also the telephone nos of the two hotels. thankx

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: resorts in bharatpur

by lachydragon Online Now Nov 2, 2004 at 2:55 AM

Hi, When I stayed in Bharatpur I stayed at the Rs. 250 end of the scale so I can't help with specifics about these hotels. I have just had a look in my guidebook - 2001 edition so it may be a little old now. They say that the Laxmi Vilas Palace is Rs. 1195/1250 per night for singles or doubles and that they can be contacted on 23523 (with Bharatpur extension being 05644) I hope these phone numbers mean something to you - I remember travelling in India and having no end of trouble with the phone numbers...getting all the right prefixes and codes to put in front of the phonenumbers was tricky! Aaap Hindi bol sakte hain? Aajkal mai Hindi sik raha huu. Meri Hindi kuch kharab hai lekin Hindi bhasha ek bahut sundar bhasha aur Bharat safar ke liye bahut bahut mazaak jagah hai!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RAJASTHANBYCAR's Profile Photo

Re: resorts in bharatpur

by RAJASTHANBYCAR Online Now Nov 5, 2004 at 9:15 AM

I don't know very well the name is Udai Vilas.But i heard there is Laxmi Villas and some more visit my Tips.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines