Béziers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Souvenir shops

Collioure Nov 26, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Hi, Can anyone please advise of any souvenir shops I could contact please in Collioure? My 7 year old son on our recent holiday bought a little snow globe Collioure and Argeles and has treasured it. However, it has just been dropped and smashed and he is devastated. I would really like to know if I contact any of the shops there to perhaps buy a new on online or over the telephone and have posted. Any help please with this? Thank you. Sharon

more
    • Is there a large supermarket near the train station?

Perpignan Nov 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Hello, I am thinking of starying near the train station in Perpignan and would like to know if there is a Lidl or other supermarket in that area? Also, how long is it to walk to the city centre and as, I want to visit near the University area what bus should I get? Finally is the public transport expensive, perhaps I could get 5 day bus pass? Thank you in advance.

more
    • Beziers airport to Villeneuve les Beziers

by Gailgwyn Online Now Sep 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Can anyone tell us if the airport shuttle stops in Villeneuve les Beziers? If not, do you know how much a taxi would cost. Thank you

5 Answers Sep 25, 2014 at 5:02 AM
    • canet plage to beziers

by virenira Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 10:41 AM

what is the best way to get to beziers airport from canet plage. any suggestions?

4 Answers Jul 12, 2014 at 1:14 PM
    • Beziers to Paris

by CarolynAnd Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi, we are planning to take four nights to travel in a rental car from Beziers to Paris during the second week in May. Can anyone please recommend places of interest en route? There will be five adults - we all enjoy medieval architecture and photography, but open to ideas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated, many thanks!

4 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 12:14 PM
    • Day trips from Beziers

by Patbartlett Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Are there any coach operators who do day trips from Beziers

5 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    • Is there any bus from Beziers to Nice?

by francoiseduffau Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Is there an bus from Beziers to Nice?

4 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 4:37 AM
    • Wool and embrodiery shop

by LindaAllan Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Is there a wool and embrodiery shop in Bezier. I've looked and can't find one

8 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    • Travel advise request

by Plammonby Online Now May 9, 2012 at 6:17 AM

We are arriving in Port Cassafieres after canal trip from Castelnaudry then need to get across to pick up a boat at Chatel Censoir Burgundy, thus we are seeking what transport is available to get there.

Can we hire a car one way?
      Is there rail transport?
      is there busses available.

Would appreciate any advice anyone has to help us plan. The rest of the trip is booked already.

Thank

Phil & Kate

2 Answers May 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    • Train travel

by wiaruz Online Now Mar 12, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Can you get a train from Montpelier airport to Beziers? If so can i book ahead online?

2 Answers Mar 12, 2012 at 6:26 AM
    • Beziers to Perpignan

by cofio Online Now Oct 14, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Can anyone tell me (quickly going next week)please how to get from Beziers airport to Perpignan?

5 Answers Oct 16, 2010 at 3:18 AM
    • gluten free eating out and shopping

by maryniall Online Now May 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Hi, hoping someone can come to my aid! I am coeliac and will be staying in Beziers, south of France. Can anyone suggest some restaurants that might have some gluten free items on their menu and also some shops or markets where I might buy gluten free bread etc?

• Canal du Midi trip

by bozoshots Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 9:08 AM

I am hiring a barge out of Port Cassafieres at the end of September for just 5 days. What will be the better trip, heading west or heading east toward the Camargue. East seems more scenic, but has several locks to navigate. Any suggestions?

Thank you

2 Answers Sep 29, 2006 at 4:43 AM
    • Musical instrument rental available (Cello)?

by ChaserSAS Online Now May 30, 2006 at 7:00 PM

we're attending a music workshop near Béziers and would like to rent a cello for a week rather than transport one from California or renting in Paris. Does anyone know of a shop or a resource like a chamber of commerce office? Arrival is 6/24/06 so time is short! Thanks! Dominic

1 Answer May 31, 2006 at 1:38 AM
    • To go from Perpignan to Beziers

by muse1 Online Now May 14, 2006 at 6:50 PM

Hi there,
      I will be in Perpignan and surrounding region..are there trains
      or buses to Beziers from Perpignan
      Thanks so much,
      s

2 Answers May 16, 2006 at 5:35 AM
    • meandnic's Profile Photo

Beziers Train Station

by meandnic Online Now Jun 16, 2004 at 10:39 PM

After we get off our canal barge we need to get to Beziers train station and catch a train back to Paris late afternoon, is this the best option or should we try and get to a local airport near by and fly back up as only have the one overnight left before we will fly out of France back to Australia regards Nicky

1 Answer Jun 17, 2004 at 3:14 AM