Beverly Hills

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• trolley tour

by brisley Online Now Apr 1, 2009 at 10:04 PM

can people rent a trolley tour for a party ?
      like a wedding,prom, sweet sixteen?
      if so how much money the hour?
      how many people can ride?

2 Answers Apr 2, 2009 at 1:58 AM
    • rmdw's Profile Photo

Halloween in Beverly HIlls

by rmdw Online Now Oct 26, 2008 at 12:31 PM

I'm curious to learn if the Spadena House is a big draw for kids on Halloween: seeing-stars.com/Landmarks/W...

I just learned of this unique structure and find it fascinating.

Robert

• ArizonaExpert's Profile Photo

Visiting Rodeo Drive

by ArizonaExpert Online Now Dec 7, 2005 at 9:13 AM

My wife is taking her sister to shop Rodeo Drive this Saturday for a birthday present. Any great places to eat for non-meat eaters? They were talking about the Ivey...but I don't see anything about it. Thanks!

12 Answers Dec 20, 2005 at 7:59 AM
    • Laughinglunatic's Profile Photo

What to do in Beverly Hills for two mid-twenties women?

by Laughinglunatic Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 3:53 PM

Hi! My friend and I are going to visit Beverly Hills, CA for Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. We are definately into the night life, shopping and sightseeing. Does anyone have any recommendations on the must see/must do while we are there? Thanks!

1 Answer Nov 21, 2005 at 4:33 PM
    • Paying my way with Oregon Christmas trees...(maybe?)

by ravensfly2 Online Now Nov 15, 2005 at 12:36 PM

Hiya' from Portland Oregon! My dream right now is to drive a truckload of fresh-cut gorgeous Douglas fir Christmas trees to sell in the L.A to Phoenix, Az area, but wonder if I'm biting off more than I can shake a stick at? (haha!) My first idea is to advertise in the local newspaper and park outside of (perhaps) Pinks HotDog stand (never been there before) for people to pick up and pay for trees? Would I get arrested? Has anyone seen Christmas trees from Oregon sold from a truck this way before? I do have a friend who lives in Mesa, Az and I can park my truck there, but what about other places? San Diego, maybe? I've heard that these trees in past years have gone for approx.100-150 ea (5-7' tall). Does that sound reasonable? I, of course have overhead to figure out: gas prices, cheap motels and rental or buy a used truck. I'm a single mom trying to support 3 kids still at home, so can't afford to lose money on this venture. Any thoughts or advice? (would be greatly appreciated!) :-D

3 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:52 PM
    • What are good Beverley Hills attractions?

by BBQueen Online Now Oct 12, 2004 at 6:19 PM

Hi everyone, Good to see so many VT'ers out there having a great time! I will be visiting Beverley Hills, CA, in mid-November and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what would be the "have to see" sights if I was only going to be there for 2-3 days. I will have my 1 year old son with me, so places that are suitable for infants would be necessary. PLUS I will be staying close to Rodeo drive and Sunset boulavarde...can anyone tell me the cool places to visit on these streets. Also heard from a friend that Universal studios would be good to visit. Thanks in advance for all advise. Happy VTing!

8 Answers Oct 13, 2004 at 7:27 PM
    • which tour to take

by frankwhite Online Now Sep 12, 2004 at 6:41 PM

Hello, my web research seems to indicate that there are two major tour companies to do a bus tour of stars homes; Starline and Hollywood tours (which may be the same as Starstours?) Anyway both are roughly the same price and same time, 2hours, any thoughts on which is better? Leaving wed so feedback greatly appreciated

4 Answers Sep 13, 2004 at 11:26 PM
    • to do in Beverly Hills

by frankwhite Online Now Sep 1, 2004 at 6:16 PM

Hi folks, staying at Beverly Hill wilshire in 2 weeks. Was there once on business and walking around from there I actually didn't see that many restaurants/bars, though lots of stores. Going with my wife this time-is there some area that I am missing? Also realizing everything is expensive but still what would you recommend for relative value for dinner/drinks. Last question-rent a convertable in mid september?

3 Answers Sep 3, 2004 at 9:31 AM
    • rmdw's Profile Photo

Reasonably Priced Place for Lunch?

by rmdw Online Now Jun 2, 2004 at 2:52 PM

Next week I'm going out for lunch and my friend wants to do so in Beverly Hills. I just checked out the Beverly Hills restaurants tips and they all look ultra-expensive. Does anyone have any ideas or am I just asking an oxymoron type question?! Also, how expensive is the Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hils: 364 North Beverly Drive Robert

5 Answers Jun 2, 2004 at 6:07 PM