Beverly Hills Travel Answers

change location

to do in Beverly Hills

by frankwhite Online Now Sep 1, 2004 at 6:16 PM

Hi folks, staying at Beverly Hill wilshire in 2 weeks. Was there once on business and walking around from there I actually didn't see that many restaurants/bars, though lots of stores. Going with my wife this time-is there some area that I am missing? Also realizing everything is expensive but still what would you recommend for relative value for dinner/drinks. Last question-rent a convertable in mid september?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • HarmoniousBotch's Profile Photo

Re: to do in Beverly Hills

by HarmoniousBotch Online Now Sep 1, 2004 at 8:08 PM

rent a convertable in mid september? Yes. There's no better time. The weather is guaranteed to be nice.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

Re: to do in Beverly Hills

by travelgourmet Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 9:01 AM

Beverly Hills is convertible country. If you like the top down and let the wind blow through your hair or lack of, depending on style, then this is the place to be, and be seen. High on the look at me list, is the convertible, and everyone is looking in 90210. The restaurants are hiding inside the hotels. Check out the Peninsula Beverly Hills, Belvedere for the creme de la creme of dining gourmet. Also the best Sunday Brunch. The power lounge at the Polo Lounge of the Beverly Hills Hotel for lunch. Of course, the Regent Beverly Wilshire feels that the name of their restaurant is not important, because the hotel sits at Wilshire and Rodeo, and that in itself is sufficient, so it is just the "the Dining Room". Their is no value in Beverly Hills, only what you desire and the means to obtain it. Now, if you want to enjoy excellent food and a drink or two, both at value and still gourmet, try the La Cienega Strip between Sunset and Wilshire for some interesting dining and night spots.

• Re: to do in Beverly Hills

by wiamy Online Now Sep 3, 2004 at 9:31 AM

rent a convertable in mid september? -yes, sure when you are in local area. but avoid on freeway esp 405 and near the airport region as the area is the most air polluted. remember to put on sunblock before you drive. drive to santa monica for a romantic sunset view on the beach.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines