Betong Travel Answers

change location

Betong?

by satayrules Online Now Dec 28, 2004 at 1:32 AM

Hey guys, Have been absent from this site for the better part of 3 years now .... same ol story ... busy busy busy .... Anyways I'm kinda expecting nothing much here as this place is stil empty but I'm goin to Betong in January and I was wondering what to expect there .... I'm well aware of the situation there but it doesn't wory me that much. I'm just wondering what there is to do there? I'm into jungle tracking and nature reserves but next to that any reccommendations on where to stay ... the place can't be that expensive right? Any of you guys have any price ranges for me? And what is there to do after office hours? .... any entertainment? I hear it's really small. Thanks a million guys on any ideas.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • IceColdMace's Profile Photo

Re: Betong?

by IceColdMace Online Now Dec 28, 2004 at 1:57 AM

Well I suggest you don't plan to stay too long in Betong. This was the first place I visited in Thailand and just stopped for a beer. Anyway it all look very chaotic but well it was a rainyday....:) My suggestion is to better move on to the next city but I only stayed a few hours so not much experience actually. May I should get back there and have a second look. Nightlife is that karaoke and well its that borderlife...... Take care and let us know how it was! Regards, Mace

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Betong?

by satayrules Online Now Jan 4, 2005 at 12:16 AM

Hey there, Beer you say ...... mmmmm ....... Beer Goood ...... Ya i won't be there for long ...... as soon as I'm done with the place I'm hightailing outta there in no time ..... thanks for your reply .... I'll let ya know how it was and if i actually found somethin .. ... thanks buddy ... Anyone else? any comments?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines