Bethlehem

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• I have a friend in Gaza who I'd like to invite to meet me for a holiday

Palestine Apr 6, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Where can a resident of Gaza travel to with Pal. Authority docs?
      Where can he go, without a visa or which country offers visas to Palestinians.
      I want to offer to pay for him to come visit / stay with me for 1 to 3 months.
      I can stay in any nearby country which is convenient for him.
      This is not marriage or romance, just a friend and I'm willing to give him
      a chance to go somewhere for the first time and have a break from Gaza where he lives.

more
    • Coming to the Gaza Strip

Gaza Strip Apr 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I want to come to live with a family in Gaza. I am from the USA. I understand I need an invitation from an NGO, but have no idea on how to do this, who to ask. I have many skills that I could supply to an NGO during my long term stay.
      I would appreciate any help.

more
    • Bus travel

by NYGVIC Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Is there a way to travel by bus from Jerusalem to Bethlehem ?? I have searched egged site and it shows no routes. If it is possible to do by bus, where would it depart from in Jerusalem (CBS ??), time of travel, cost ??

1 Answer Jan 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

ACCOMADATION

by paddington28 Online Now Dec 25, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I am a solo traveller who has travelled around the world,would like to do Bethlehem next year,is this safe enough just to book a flight and find accomadation when i am there.

Many thanks,Ben

5 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 4:23 AM
    • OsamaK's Profile Photo

I am the Porject X

by OsamaK Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Does anyone here know any good night clubs I can apply for DJ?

• Traveling a woman alone in Bethlehem

by zohara Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Hello!!! As you said, the comments about safety in this areas are always very 2 sides of the coin. But traveling alone as a woman in arab towns is very different than be with a male partner or a group... so my question is, how safe you think is this town for myself???

thank you!

5 Answers Dec 18, 2010 at 3:31 PM
    • i-s-a's Profile Photo

hostel in bethlehem

by i-s-a Online Now Aug 22, 2009 at 8:39 AM

hello,

i'll be visiting bethlehem soon and i'm having difficulty finding accomodation over the net. any recommendation? i'm looking for a basic one, budget USD20~50.

thanks,
      isa

11 Answers Nov 28, 2010 at 10:52 AM
    • Spanish in the univesity of bethlehem

by mariae Online Now May 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I'm from Barcelona, Spain, and we are planining a pilgrimage to Holy Land next year with a gruop of friends. For me is not the first time, I have been already there, but always it's fantastic to comeback. I read in your note, that is very nice to see Bethelem from the top of the university, exactly , from the restaurant of the university, Is it possible to take dinner there?.
      There are students studing Spanish language?
      I'm sorry for my bad English, and thank you very much,
      MÂȘ Esther
      my mail is: maedequadras@gmail.com

• From Church of Nativity to Rachel's tomb

by mariellad Online Now Dec 27, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Can I use public transportation from the Church of the Nativity to Rachel's tomb? If not, how do I get there?
      Thanks for your help!

1 Answer May 10, 2009 at 4:11 AM
    • Christmas in Bethlehem

by lagringola Online Now Oct 20, 2008 at 2:20 PM

I will be spending Christmas in Bethlehem this Christmas and was wondering if anyone had advice on going to a service and/or finding a hostel/ hotel. Would it be easier to stay in Jerusalem.. if so, what time does the border crossing close? Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 20, 2008 at 2:48 PM
    • MikeySoft's Profile Photo

How for is Manger Square for the checkpoint?

by MikeySoft Online Now Mar 14, 2008 at 10:15 AM

About how far is Manger Square from the checkpoint when coming from Jerusalem? Is it in walk able distance and is it advisable to walk?

4 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 4:19 AM
    • Bethlehem visit

by paperbackwriter Online Now Sep 28, 2003 at 5:01 AM

I want to find an inexpensive, clean and comfortable hotel in central Bethlehem, only my emails to those advertised on the Internet don't seem to get anywhere. Can anyone help? I'm also looking for a reliable guide/translator for about a week. Aain, any guidance would be appreciated.

1 Answer Oct 9, 2003 at 9:03 PM