Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving directions to york village

York Village Jun 30, 2014 at 5:07 AM

How do I get to York village from Leominster, ma

more
    • Transportation options

Kittery Jun 29, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Besides car, what's the best way for me to get to Kittery Point from the Boston airport?

more
    • extex's Profile Photo

Rockland or Camden?

Rockland Jul 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Flying into Portland for a 6 night Harbor Town vacation. Camden or Rockland? Which has the prettiest harbor? And is there a hotel or inn or B&B perched up high with views? If not either of those towns, suggestions? Only want to stay in 2 hotels in 6 nights. Flying out of Portland, so we'll see it coming and going. Thanks..... End of August a good time? Hoping to avoid the school crowd. Can't get a room anywhere for the Lobster Fest, or we'd come Aug 1st. Darn! Kathy

more
    • iaint's Profile Photo

Sunday River

by iaint Online Now Nov 19, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Junior is going skiing there at Easter with his high school. I've never heard of it, but then I don't ski!

Any tips for him?

Should I be jealous?

3 Answers Apr 16, 2008 at 2:27 PM
    • junketqueen's Profile Photo

Fun things to do in around the border of New Hampshire & Maine

by junketqueen Online Now May 18, 2005 at 8:31 AM

My boyfriend and I will be traveling to New Hampshire & Maine the third week of July. I'm 43, he's 39. I'm looking for fun things to do while we're there. I don't want to be bored. My boyfriend lived in Bethel, Maine (for a couple months) when he worked on the pipeline years ago, so he knows a little bit about that area.

He wants to take me to see Mount Washington, in New Hampshire. He also wants to show me the sites in Conway, NH and Bethel, Maine. However, I want to surprise him with something to see.

We both love the outdoors, but we're not into hiking or whitewater rafting. We would consider going canoeing. My boyfriend loves to fish.

We will be staying around the North Conway area for a couple days. Then traveling onto Bethel, Maine for a couple days. After that, I don't know where to go or what to do. We would be willing to travel to any relatively close place around that area. A couple hour drive would be fine.

I also need help with lodging. I don't want to spend a fortune on hotel rooms. We're not into bed & breakfast hotels, so that's out of the question. I would love to find a lodge to stay in (something that looks like a log home).

We also love to go out in the evening and mingle in the local bars. We don't like night clubs, we like quaint little bars, with a nice atmosphere.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it!

4 Answers Oct 13, 2005 at 4:56 AM