Hi! I'm going to be in Israel for about 3 weeks starting on April 26th. We plan to go for 3 or 4 days to Istanbul at some point.
My wife was there about 10 years ago and she remembers buying a package that included flight and hotel, really cheap. She bought it directly in Israel.
Does anyone know if those kind of packages still exist? If so, who sells them and how much are they approximately?
How can I get from the center of Haifa to Nesher Park? I understand it is not easy. If I need to get a cab where is the furthest I can travel by public transport to keep the costs down. Thanks
I would like to identify the 18 model synagogues there, but using catalogues outside Israel I have only managed 12:
1. - Florence
2. - the great Tlomackie St. Synagogue, Warsaw.
3. -Dura Ehropos, 245 AD on Euphrates in northern Syria
4. - Great Portuguese synagogue, Amsterdam 1675.
5. - Beth Shalom synagogue, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, 1954
6. - Second century AD synagogue in Sardis, Turkey. First built as a secular basilica
7. - synagogue of Kaifeng, China, 1163 rebuilt 1653
8. - interior of 'Ibu Dannan' synagogue, Fez. Mid-17th century
9. - Rashi chapel, Worms, an annex to the ancient synagogue of 1034
10. - Altneuschul, Jewish quarter, Prague. Built 1270.
11. - Moorish style synagogue, Toledo c. 1200. Later turned into Sta Maria la Blanca church.
12. - Rabbi Shemuel Ha'Levi Abulafia Synagogue, Toledo after 1492 turned into El Transito Church.
Can someone help me complete this list with the six missing synagogues pleas? Stefan
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|