Bernkastel-Kues

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Laundry in Mainz?

Mainz Dec 15, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I am hoping to pack rather light for our 10 day trip since there won't be great variations in temperature, and hope there might be a public laundry facility in Mainz for a mid-week refresher of some clothing?

more
    • European Trains

Mainz Dec 6, 2014 at 7:38 AM

If I buy a Eurail pass, does it include the trains that would run from Frankfurt airport to Mainz or are those not included in the system? I am trying to compare a price for the pass to the prices for individual train rides that we know we'll be taking and having a hard time finding pricing for the individual train rides.

more
    • Transport from Paris

by Marlene204 Online Now Nov 25, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Since there's no train to Bernkastel Kues...what is best way to get here from Paris without renting a car?

6 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 1:54 PM
    • What to do in 2 days

by erikamichelle Online Now Feb 15, 2014 at 1:43 PM

My boyfriend and I are going to Bernkastel-Kues as a stop driving through Germany for a couple days- we really want to see all it has to offer, focusing especially on the amazing wines, where would you say is the BEST places to go & do we need to book wine tours?
      Erika

4 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 8:06 AM
    • Public transport from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport to Bernkastel-Kues

by Quirkers Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 1:24 PM

My wife and I are hoping to visit the Christmas Market at Bernkastel-Kues in December, 2013. We would like to know if we can get to Bernkastel from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport using public transport, a combination of train/bus/boat if necessary. Does anyone have any experience of using this method of transport and whether it is relatively easy or not?
      Ricky

6 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    • Bus from Wittlich train station to Bernkastel Kues?

by Perilous Online Now Jan 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Can anyone help me with details of the bus that leaves Wittlich Train station to Bernkastel Kues please? We are arriving at Wittlich around 3pm and our ultimate destination is the Gastehaus am Schlossberg at Burgstr. 19. I have slight mobility problems, and use a walking stick so wonder if using public transport such as this is going to be difficult?
      Thankyou,
      perilous

4 Answers Jan 2, 2010 at 2:44 AM
    • jules64's Profile Photo

Bernkastel-Kues from Frankfurt Hahn Airport

by jules64 Online Now Nov 19, 2008 at 1:27 PM

My hubby and I have got a fantastic deal on Ryan airways and have decided to visit Bernkastel-Kues for the day and get the flight home that evening! I have been told we can get a shuttle bus to here and would like to know details please, and anywhere nearby we could visit.

We arrive at nine in the morning and have to be back at the airport 13 hours later at ten, so have a lot of time!

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Nov 19, 2008 at 3:05 PM
    • Transportation

by mmbracer Online Now Jan 29, 2008 at 8:28 AM

My family and I will be in Germany this May we have a seven hour lay over at Frankfurt Hahn I was wondering if Bernkastel would be a good day trip? Do they have taxi/bus/ or any type of transportation there? Also do you know if they have a place to keep luggage at the airport? Thank you,and the site was very helpful MMBRACER.

1 Answer Jan 30, 2008 at 2:15 AM
    • Lively Town?

by keithjsmith Online Now Aug 18, 2006 at 10:27 AM

We are thinking about a vacation in Bernkastel in June 2006. Is the area 'open' than, as recent holiday destinations have been very quiet at that time. Restaurants and bars etc were closed.

3 Answers Aug 21, 2006 at 11:15 AM
    • Erben Karl Dillinger wines

by hollaceh1 Online Now Oct 2, 2004 at 1:00 AM

When I visited B-K for the wine festival, I had a wonderful wine: 1994er Berkasteler Badstube Riesling - Auslese Wiengut Erben Karl Dillinger Does anyone know if you can: 1) purchase wine in the USA from this winery? 2) order wine directly by the case from this winery? I can only find Web sites that are in German, so I have not been able to get any information. Thanks, Hollace

1 Answer Oct 2, 2004 at 3:08 AM