change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Amy27592's Profile Photo

Mont Saleve

Geneva Jan 31, 2016 at 9:27 AM

How is Mont Saleve to climb? I know there are cable cars available but fancy the challenge. Also wondering what it's like to cycle up and down for a novice cyclist?

more
    • Looking for a bag I saw in a local shop near the Ramada in Engelberg.

Engelberg Jan 27, 2016 at 9:09 AM

So I saw this awesome bag while I was in Engelberg and decided I'd purchase it after I came home online. Well, I have been unable to find it anywhere online and was wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to purchase the bag. If anyone can help me I'd be extremely greatful!

Gabe

more

Rochers de naye

Montreux Jan 22, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Has anyone any info on rochers de naye? I'm not an experienced hiker or cyclist and wondering if it's easy enough to be my first mountain experience. Thanks

more
    • Budget Friendly Restaurants - Zermatt

Zermatt Feb 4, 2016 at 2:14 PM

My boyfriend and I are spending 5 days in Zermatt next week. We budgeted for two or three nice dinners/lunches on the mountain but I'm also looking for some good options that won't break the bank. Any suggestions?

more

Accommodation

Geneva Jan 22, 2016 at 9:02 AM

Can anyone recommend somewhere decent and good value for money to stay in Geneva? Preferably a good hostel or b&b. Thanks.

more
    • Day Trips from Zermatt

Zermatt Feb 2, 2016 at 12:12 PM

What are the best day trips from Zermatt?

more
    • Looking for this bag to ship to the US

Switzerland Jan 27, 2016 at 5:58 PM

So I saw this awesome bag while I was in Engelberg and decided I'd purchase it after I came home online. Well, I have been unable to find it anywhere online and was wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to purchase the bag and has international shipping to the US available. If anyone can help me I'd be extremely greatful!

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

High season ?

Switzerland Jan 17, 2016 at 4:41 AM

I ve seen a comment that says February is classed has high season. Does this mean all Switzerland or just the snow resorts.? Please and Thank you.

more
    • tobytyke's Profile Photo

Which Swiss Rail Pass ??????

Montreux Jan 12, 2016 at 12:08 PM

Hi fellow travellers, help needed on my weeks holiday in Switzerland ! we my wife and I fly into Geneva on 22/may, we have booked 3 nights in a little place 20min train ride away from Montreux for a couple of days hiking, and then 4 nights in Montreux, returning to Geneva on 29/may, would we benefit getting a Swiss rail pass ? and if so which one ! any feedback would be much appreciated cheers Allan

more
    • Hiking in Ticino

Switzerland Jan 31, 2016 at 2:48 PM

Hello,

We plan to hike The-Greina-plateau-and-Arch trail for 2-3 days on April.
      ticino.ch/en/explore/excursi...

I have a few questions and ill appreciate your assistance:

1. Are we allowed to sleep anywhere on the path or only on a camping area/ huts?
      2. Are we allowed to set camping fire on the nature ?
      3. Any other tips for this specific trail?
      4. Other recommended 2-4 day trails for this area?

Thanks,

Gidon

more
    • A summer holiday

Switzerland 19 hours ago

Morning,

Planning a trip to Switzerland in July. Planning at stage 0.

7-10 days maybe.

We're a family of four, travelling from Bristol with a 3 year old and a 9 month old.

We're looking for a location that is really picturesque: dramatic mountains, clear water, green fields etc. We're ordinarily a beach holiday family so looking for something really different aesthetically.

We'd like a hotel/b&b, somewhere with a good range of amenities, eateries etc but without being too big a town or city.

Activities wise we'd like to do some wholesome pottering with the kids, then a couple of day trips would be amazing, we love trains or would hire a car for an explore.

We're being a bit budget conscious too.

Really appreciate any suggestions. I'm sure someone knows of the perfect spot!

Thanks

more