Bernal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling from the ETN Bus Terminal in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico

Nuevo Laredo Yesterday

I have three relatives arriving from Mexico City to Nuevo Laredo via ETN Bus tomorrow morning the 27th. Can they take a taxi to Laredo Via Bridge One to pass Immigration and Customs Inspection or do they have to take a taxi to Bridge One and walk across the Bridge? Thank you for your assistance, Richard McCoy

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

souvenir shops in Cancun

Cancún Yesterday

Where are the best souvenir shops in Cancun?

more
    • Driving to Ensenada with my 15 year old fro San Diego

Ensenada Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

1. Do we need a tourist card
      2. Will my childs birth certificate satisfy the entry/exit requirements
      3. I was told Ensenada was located in the "free zone " so does that mean I do not need a vehicle permit. Banjerito bank gladly took the fee's, issued the permit, and took the $350 depsit, OF COURSE, even though the app stated we are driving to Ensenada, hahaha,, Any advice ?
      4. Does my child need a parental consent form translated into Spanish from her Mom.

more
    • Travel to Calakmul ruins

Calakmul Nov 9, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hi. Has anybody travelled to Calakmul ruins recently by oneself? I don't want to hire a car or travel agency to go there. I'd rather hire a car with a driver not a taxi. Do you think it is possible? What is the cost? Any ideas? Thank you.

more
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

Day trips to Teotihuacan Pyramids and Shrine of Guadalupe, Puebla & Cholula , Taxco and Cuernavaca

Mexico City Nov 9, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Hey all

I'll be in Mexico City DF for 10 days

I'm interested in doing trips to:

Teotihuacan Pyramids and Shrine of Guadalupe

Puebla & Cholula

Taxco and Cuernavaca

Any suggestions about taking a tour as opposed to taking the public bus?

I heard that the tour is not expensive but I don't want to waste time at factories.

Thanks again!

)

more
    • robbery in the night

Yelapa Nov 9, 2014 at 9:32 AM

This is my third extended stay (months) in Yelapa. I have been robbed twice. Last night my iPad, Kindle, camera, backpack, wallet, suitcase & $ were taken from my casita on the Point. Any suggestions on how I might ever be able to retrieve them??? (Yeah, sure!) Muchas gracias!

more
    • danbragg's Profile Photo

Casa Melissa Hotel

Playa del Carmen Nov 1, 2014 at 7:00 PM

how is the Casa Melissa hotel and where is it?

more
    • wind and water temperature

Los Barriles Nov 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi,

We are planning for our trip to Los Barriles for the first time. Our trip will be the week of Christmas this year, and we plan to rent a private house on the beach. We would like to know if the water will be warm enough to swim? Are there any good place snorkel near the shore? For someone who is a beginner swimmer, is the water safe to swim in? We have learned that wind surfing is popular in winter, how strong the wind would be? Will that make it uncomfortable to sit on the beach or swim with the wind? Thank you!

more
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

Vegetarian (No fish/ No Meat) in Mexico City

Mexico City Nov 9, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Hey all
      Thanks for the advice- this forum is very very good and the q&a's below are very useful :)

I am going to the city for 10days.. early December and I am a Vegetarian (No fish/meat)

any recommendations? (not too costly/expensive)

more
    • Car Travel in Mexico

Mexico Nov 12, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Is it safe to travel between Acapulco and Puerto Escondido? If so any suggestions for a car rental company? Thanks.

more
    • Crossing border to return to canada

Tijuana Nov 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I have a criminal record and I am going from canada to Tijuana from San Diego can they refuse me to return to canada coming back from Tijuana?

more