Be the First to Answer

• Scooter and me get to a hotel

Manzanillo Dec 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I am bringing a scooter. Is there a shuttle, that can take a scooter
      from the airport to a hotel?

more
    • Photographing at Celestun

Celestùn Dec 11, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Is it possible to photograph flamingos and other birds from land, or do you need to be on a boat?

more
    • Snorkeling Cenote

Tulum Dec 3, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I want to experience the stalactites/stalagmites and see fish. Staying in Tulum. Which Cenote(s) and with which outfit? Can you just show up and rent equipment there i.e. is a tour necessary? Is Dos Ojas filled with busloads of tourists?

more
    • car rental

Cabo San Lucas Dec 2, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Are there any car rental companies in Cabo that allow their cars to be taken off road? For example to the beach or the baja that is near by?

more
    • BlancaD's Profile Photo

beauty salon

Mexico City Nov 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I am trying to find a high end beauty salon chain in mexico city

more
    • Safe to travel overnight from Guanajuato to Mexico Norte by ETN Bus?

Mexico Nov 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi there I am a lady travelling alone from Guanajuato to Mexico City. I am thinking of travelling by the overnight ETN Bus and reach the Mex city station at 6am to catch a flight at 11.40am. Is it normally safe to travel overnight on this route with the bus company? Thanks in advance

more
    • Traveling from the ETN Bus Terminal in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico

Nuevo Laredo Nov 26, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I have three relatives arriving from Mexico City to Nuevo Laredo via ETN Bus tomorrow morning the 27th. Can they take a taxi to Laredo Via Bridge One to pass Immigration and Customs Inspection or do they have to take a taxi to Bridge One and walk across the Bridge? Thank you for your assistance, Richard McCoy

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

souvenir shops in Cancun

Cancún Nov 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Where are the best souvenir shops in Cancun?

more
    • Beach bar near the cozumel ferry

Playa del Carmen Dec 2, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Where is a good place to rent a chair / table right on the beach that has good food and drinks?

more
    • Has anyone stayed at Gecko Rock Resort?

Oaxaca Nov 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I found this place when looking for a smaller beach resort on Oaxacan coast and I was curious if anyone has an experience with them? They might be new or something because I can't find too much else about them online.

Cheers!

http://geckorockresort.com/

more
    • wind and water temperature

Los Barriles Nov 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi,

We are planning for our trip to Los Barriles for the first time. Our trip will be the week of Christmas this year, and we plan to rent a private house on the beach. We would like to know if the water will be warm enough to swim? Are there any good place snorkel near the shore? For someone who is a beginner swimmer, is the water safe to swim in? We have learned that wind surfing is popular in winter, how strong the wind would be? Will that make it uncomfortable to sit on the beach or swim with the wind? Thank you!

more
    • snorkeling photo Review

Playa del Carmen Dec 14, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Hey!

Looking to buy a Underwater Camera for Snorkeling Camera. But When i check these review its very Confusing,.. Any Expert Can Suggest me a Cheap and Best Camera?

more
    • Humidity in Querétaro

Querétaro Dec 14, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I'll be there in january, february and march. What is very important for me is to know about the % of humidity.

more
    • In search of ... inflatable bed in Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta Dec 4, 2014 at 10:17 AM

We will be visiting again this year but this time need an extra twin bed. I thought a decent inflatable might work out well but figure Costco probably would only carry a queen bed as it does at home. Does anyone know of any stores that might sell these that I can contact and preorder for pickup? We will again be staying in Zona Romantica just south of the river.

more
    • dharmabum222's Profile Photo

Medical advice/help.

Mexico Dec 6, 2014 at 12:34 PM

A dear friend of mine was seriously injured in a boating accident in Playa del Carmen and had to have emergency surgery to repair several shattered vertebrae. She is stuck in the hospital where she is nervous because she is experiencing difficulty breathing and having a hard time communicating. They feel that she may have blood clots in her lungs as she is having trouble breathing. She is desperately trying to get to a US hospital where she can communicate. The U.S. consulate/embassy is closed until Monday. I am hoping that someone out there in VT land has some advice on how to help her and where to start. She is terrified and scared that she is going to die from complications. Any help or advice is so appreciated.

more

Near Bermejillo