Berlin Travel Answers

change location
Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Another question about hotels...sorry.

by Miguelzgz Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Hello.
We plan to visit Berlin from 2th of Marth until the 9th. It will be our first time there. The main reason for the visit is that an ugandian friend of us will be there to collect an award at the ITB Berlin, so we want to be easily conected to that area (Messedamm 22 14055 Berlin). Their website says it is very well linked by public transport with every thing...is it true?
We don´t want luxury hotels, but we are afraid that with that huge fair in the city hotels will be fully booked.
We apreciate any recomendations. As this has been a big surprise, we are starting now to search, I will check the pages here in VT to know more.

Thanks.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • northeast80's Profile Photo

Re: Another question about hotels...sorry.

by northeast80 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 1:31 AM

With the S and U-bahns in Berlin everything is well connected. That exhibition centre is in the Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf area of Berlin close to a few stations. I stayed close to the area in December and we got a deal (with flights) to stay at the NH Berlin-Kurfuerstendamm, still in Charlottenburg but closer to the Tier Garten. That was very nice with a good breakfast too, and free wi-fi in the rooms.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

by Miguelzgz Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Thanks. One of my best friends works for NH, I sent an email to him, but he must be still sleeping...Those hotels are always our first choice. I am starting to panicing, as I see how huge the ITB is, and it seems there are many hotels already booked.

• northeast80's Profile Photo

by northeast80 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Good luck with finding somewhere! Let's hope your friend gets back to you soon.

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

by MacedonianUK Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Miguel i put your Detail on Acrccor Hotels, budget Level and here what i found.
    Please look here and adjust acordingly.( price & where they are situated)

accorhotels.com/gb/booking/h...

I like them very much, clean, safe, with parking and affordable,they are all over Germany.
    I use them in Zaragoza too. :)

Good luck

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines