Berlin Travel Answers

change location
Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

which channel shows champions league.?

by Miguelzgz Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

W e are in berlin and we have a t.v at the apartment but we don,t know which channel will show the manchester/madrid game next tuesday, or is it pay ñer view and we nned to find a bar to watch it.
Thanks a lot

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • antistar's Profile Photo

Re: which channel shows champions league.?

by antistar Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the Manchester game will be shown on public TV here. The only Champions League football I can find for Tuesday night is Sky Sports, but they aren't saying yet which game they will show. Probably it will be the Dortmund game, which will make finding a bar showing the non-German game quite difficult I expect.

Check this site and see if you can do better than me:

http://www.tvtoday.de/

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 2:18 PM

http://www.kreuzkeller.de/
    it will, and many others with top German players playing for the REal Madrid have no doubt you wont be along, if not get an answer to confirm from above ask your apt folks or if with computer go to
    www.rojadirecta.2e
    Spanish but you will have several in many languages, its what I use to follow football.
    Hope it helps

1 member found this helpful

• gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Be the first to rate this answer!

• JHR's Profile Photo

by JHR Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM

There are a few 'Irish' bars which will certainly show the game. Just google 'Irish pub Berlin'. I found this quite quickly: harp-pub.de/index.php?option...">harp-pub.de/index.php?option... . Personally, in the past I have watched a couple of Premier League games the Kilkenny, because its easy to find - near the the entrance to the Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station. As someone else said, I'm sure some German bars will show the game (given the German contingent at Real).

• Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

by Miguelzgz Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Thanks. Irish pubs seems like a nice option....and if they don,t show the game, we still have the beer. Being abroad seems like more"important" to watch it

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines