Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need info eindhoven

Eindhoven May 24, 2015 at 12:17 AM

Hello Friends,

Wanted to know where i can buy good brown bread in eindhoven
      Looking for local old bakery apart from Albert heijn or any other super market..
      Any bakery near centrum will work for me...

Thnx

more

need info places around

Eindhoven May 18, 2015 at 9:44 AM

Hi Friends,
      Could you pls let me know list of places which
      I can visit for one/two day trip from eindhoven..
      Even places outside Nederland are fine for me..

Thanks
      Chetan

more
    • Men Second Hand Shops Eindhoven

Eindhoven May 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Hey Guys! I'm going to Eindhoven with my brothers on monday. We've never been there before and are looking for Second Hand, Vinyl and Videogame Stores in Eindhoven.

When it comes to clothes we're looking for old sports jerseys (Football, Basketball, Baseball etc), sunglasses, backpacks, vintage jackets etc... you know what I'm talking bout.

Any recommendations are very welcome!

Thanks in Advance! :)

more
    • Good locations to live for a while in Eindhoven

Eindhoven May 19, 2015 at 10:15 PM

I tried to ask this before but it seems to have disappeared.
      I am coming to Eindhoven for in July (2015) for the second half of the year and wonder where is a good place to find an apartment. I am looking for a neighbourhood that is a bit interesting, perhaps a bit alternative or with an art scene, interesting cafes, bars, etc.

Any advice from locals or people who have lived in Eindhoven would be welcome!

more

Need Info Paris

Eindhoven May 3, 2015 at 3:20 AM

Frnds ,

Will be visiting paris with my wife and 4 year old kid, have following questions

1.Planning to go by euroline bus ( from Eindhoven to paris) , but could see only two timings 1PM and 11 PM(night) CET,is there any bus in the morning like 6AM etc ? Is there any other bus operator other than Euroline ?

2.Is anyone knows bus stops this euroline bus will take in paris - to book a hotel nearby ?

3.Do you have any suggestions of budget hotels ( budget of @120 Euro for 2 night stay) which I can opt
      that might be near to euroline bus stops ...please remember travelling with a kid ...

4.Any budget hotels you can recommend at Paris centrum

Any other suggestion is welcome,

thanks ,
      chetan

more