Travel Answers
Bergen op Zoom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traffic: from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport to Bergen op Zoom?

by emma2013 Online Now May 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM

How do I take train from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport to the city Bergen op Zoom. Is there a direct train or transferring needed?

3 Answers May 20, 2014 at 9:03 AM
    • Travel with elderly mother to visit war cemetry.

by sue.sarantos Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM

We fly in to Amsterdam for a river cruise but wish to visit the war cemetery at Bergen op Zoom first. My mother will be 93 years old and uses a walking frame. What is the best means of travel to and from Amsterdam to Bergen op Zoom and then actually getting around in Bergen op Zoom and to the cemetery? What about accommodation in Bergen op Zoom for one night? Thank you so much. Appreciate your help!! Sue

8 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • things to do

by freddyfvit1 Online Now May 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM

hi i'm going to be in bergen op zoom the weekend off 10th of june till 12th is there any carnivals or any other things happening on that weekend

5 Answers Jun 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    • easier railway access ... Amsterdam or Bruxelles

by valoi Online Now Feb 16, 2006 at 11:12 AM

does anybody know if there are decent connections by railway between Bruxelles and Bergen op Zoom ; I know there are lot of trains from Bruxelles to Antwerp but not sure if any chance to go next to Bergen

on the other hand there are lot of direct trains from Amsterdam but the flight connections are worse from my homeplace

thanks

2 Answers Feb 16, 2006 at 11:01 PM
    • windsurf in the Binnenschelde

by RossiO Online Now Jun 16, 2003 at 6:56 AM

HI, I live in Belgium and i begin to do windsurf. The binnenschelde site in Bergen-op-zoom is alright for a beginner. But, i have a problem to transport my material from belgium to the Netherlands. Does exist a windsurf club on the Binnenschelde site where it's possible to let his material ?? Thanks Ross

1 Answer Jun 16, 2003 at 9:35 AM