Bergamo Travel Answers

change location
SamLaming's Profile Photo

Anyone leaving Bergamo airport soon?

by SamLaming Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Hey there, if anyone is leaving from Bergamo airport to anywhere any time soon, PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know - a friend and I were there yesterday and my friend has left behind something incredibly important - between checking our hand luggage in and going to our gate 6 there are some toilets, in the female side my friend there left a book, signed by the author with a very personal note that means the absolute world to her. My email is samlaming@hotmail.com, maybe the cleaners have got rid of it, we've tried the lost and found but no luck, this is super, super important to me and my friend and anyone able to help would mean the world. The book is called pa kanten. I am willing to pay anyone who finds the book an agreeable amount for their time effort and postage. Mucho gracias!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • oriettaIT's Profile Photo

Re: Anyone leaving Bergamo airport soon?

by oriettaIT Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 6:07 AM

I am sorry about your friend's book, I hope you will find it..
    I cannot help you on that one but I do strongly advice you not to publish your personal email address on any forum or other internet page, that is how spammers picks it up and than submerge you with useless and sometimes dangerous emails..
    VT member can answer you using your VT mail address.
    Goodl luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Anyone leaving Bergamo airport soon?

by strawdog Online Now Apr 19, 2013 at 7:23 AM

We are in Bergamo tomorrow. Do you know if the book has been found? We can collect for you if you still need.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines