Bergama

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fare from airport Izmir to Basmane

Izmir 3 hours ago

Where can I buy a metrofare when I arrive in Izmir airport to Basmane? Is there a ticket office?

more
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

transport to (adb) airport

Izmir Apr 7, 2015 at 2:52 AM

hi we want to reserve a family hotel in kusadasi for july and need to stay 1 night in izmir

1- which position is better in izmir to book hotel with a good access for airport metro and also shopping area ?

2- how should we go to kusadasi from airport ? is there direct havatash buses?

thank you farzad

more
    • Taxi Izmir to Bergama

by msaegea Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Does anyone know if it's possible to take a taxi from Izmir airport to Bergama and how much it might cost?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 7:16 AM
    • bergama to bursa

by wib Online Now Jul 15, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I would like to know how to get from Bergama to Bursa. I will be visiting Bergama, after seeing Selcuk- then from there I take a bus to Izmir, and connection to Bergama. After visiting Bergama, perhaps I will stay overnight, I would like to spend 2 days in Bursa and from there to Istanbul. However i cannot find bus information from bergama to bursa, only the reverse...
      Do I have to go other places? can someone help me?

1 Answer Jul 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM
    • Guided Visits

by AEsteves Online Now Mar 13, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Hi

I would like to know if there are a ticket to visit all the sightseeings or must we buy one ticket for each one.
      Also where to buy tickets and is there guided visits available or audioguides?

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 14, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    • trilocodelcanut's Profile Photo

Bursa-Bergama transportation

by trilocodelcanut Online Now Feb 8, 2008 at 1:37 PM

I will be in Turkey in June.
      My plan is to go from Bursa to Bergama by bus, but I cannot find any bus company and/or any other mean of transportation.
      Do I have to change bus in another location?
      How much time will it take to go from Bursa to Bergama?

7 Answers Mar 6, 2008 at 10:50 PM