Berdyansk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for local guide Zaporizhzhya

Zaporizhzhya Mar 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Looking for local guide in Zaporizhzhya . will greatly show my appreciation to the local guide. English Speaking please. Allan

more
    • An extended trip to Zaporozhye

Zaporizhzhya Mar 24, 2014 at 4:27 PM

I Wish to Travel to Zaporozhye,Ukraine this June or Possibly,July or August.I Plan on Staying for Several Weeks so Renting an Apartment would be a Wise Choice.Any Information concerning Air Travel,Bus and Rail Transportation,Lodging and Sight-seeing would be Greatly Appreciated.scottlaughlin58@yahoo.com

more
    • ferry from Kerch to Berdyansk

by felek007 Online Now Jul 20, 2005 at 5:18 PM

Hello,
      I am planning my holiday in Ukraine and I can not find whether there is ferry from Kerch (rus. Керчь) in Cerimea to Berdyansk (rus. Бердянськ). It would be great if somebody writes me about such ferry or can give me link to web page (it can be also in Ukrainian or Russian) where I can find something about it.

On the map of Ukraine I see that there is route from Kerch to Berdyansk, but I would like to be sure that I can cross Azov Sea between these two towns.

Regards,
      MG

2 Answers Jul 21, 2005 at 7:11 AM
    • Joe2003's Profile Photo

More information please.

by Joe2003 Online Now Sep 23, 2003 at 10:04 PM

What is the population? Places to stay for 5 days? (Hotels and others) Resturants, places to dance, and recommended sites to see? Would 1500 USD be enough? Do I need local currency? Should I buy a camera there or bring my own?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2005 at 12:07 PM