Travel Answers
Berastagi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• I'm planning to make a trip to the summit of Sibayak Mountain. I need help!!

by Jeremyhans Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I planned to go there this coming june. but, i wondering whether we need a guide or not? This is our first time to Sibayak though.Can somebody who ever been there send me some informations(where to start climb and how to get there) or either a map. Can i ask for a local people to guide us climb the mountain?

If you know more informations related to my question or know someone who can help us.please reply to my email hanz_lv@yahoo.com

Thanks

2 Answers Mar 1, 2011 at 7:14 AM
    • Transportation from Berastagi to Medan

by joshualimkw Online Now Jan 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM

any car rental or shared Kijang service from Berastagi to Medan?

What is the cost?

Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 6:00 AM
    • hahahihi's Profile Photo

Transportation from Medan to Berastagi

by hahahihi Online Now Jan 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I will go to Berastagi in April 28 - 30, how can I get there from Medan? How much for the transportation if we ( 3 pax ) rent a taxi from Medan and Berastagi? Which hotel is better for seeing the Valcano and hot spring? Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2011 at 1:53 PM
    • awaz_salwa's Profile Photo

Hotel in Berastagi

by awaz_salwa Online Now Jan 23, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Hi...me and my husband will be in Medan on 3rd-7th April 2007.

1.We want to over night at Berastagi on the 1st day.. Our problem now is, we couldn't find any hotel in Berastagi. Can anybody help us? My sister had been there last 2 years. She had stayed over there, but unfortunately she forgot the hotel's name. Please...can anybody help us?

2.Then on the 4th April we'v plan to go to Lake Toba. Does anyone know the Niagara Hotel in Lake Toba? We'v found this hotel in the Net. So, any idea about this hotel? Or does anyone can give us recommendation on hotel in Lake Toba?

FYI, we are going for our honeymoon...so,please....help us.

Thank You.

Regards,
      Awaz Salwa

6 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 3:41 AM
    • toche's Profile Photo

travelling in minang country with a child

by toche Online Now May 28, 2006 at 10:26 AM

pas de question ! juste I want to go one day to berastagi Maybe in august 2007 with my wife and my daughter (4 yrs old) is it reasonable ?

1 Answer May 31, 2006 at 1:56 AM