change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 bedroom villas in Sanur

Sanur Apr 14, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Hi there,

We are a group of 7 adults and 5 kids (below 10 yrs) traveling to Bali in June. I am having a difficult time finding a 4 br villa for all of us. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions. We are looking to stay 5 nights and want a villa with a pool. Anything under USD 600/700 per night will be good with us...

Thanks for your help!

more
    • Karma Jimbaran through The Bali Getaway

Jimbaran Apr 13, 2015 at 6:41 PM

We are looking at staying at Karma Jimbaran through a Bali Getaway offer. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with either the Karma Jimbaran or The Bali Getaway.
      The price they have offered is incredibly cheap and from what I have found out this is because they are going to try and sell us timeshare and take us to a 2 hour (expecting half day) sales pitch. I'm fine with that and happy to give them a half day for the price.
      I just want to make sure that I'm not going to pay and then find out that it was a total scam and my money disappears.

I would also love any feedback on the resort itself.

Thanks so much,

Cathy

more
    • Alamat Hotel Di Bali

Indonesia Apr 8, 2015 at 8:34 PM

hallo semua

saya berencana ingin berlibur ke bali, namun saya masih binggung, kira-kira di mana yah hotel di bali yang fasilitasnya bagus namun harga tak terlalu mahal?

terimakasih

more
    • Apply a visa online

Amed Mar 30, 2015 at 6:30 AM

R there anyone have exp abt apply a visa online?plz share me.Thanks!

more
    • LIDIKA's Profile Photo

First days in Bali

Bali Apr 19, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Hej :)
      I'm arriving on Bali in the first days of May and would like to hear your opinion about how to start the first days.
      As I land in Denpasar in the late evening, I was thinking to take taxi directly to Tanah Lot, spend a night there, have a day of sight seeing and continue to Ubud. Would a day be enough? How should I travel to Ubud, by taxi or bus?
      Or would it be better to go directly to Ubud and take a daily tour from there to Tanah Lot?

more
    • slasher74's Profile Photo

where the natural attractions in Bandung best

Bandung Apr 11, 2015 at 8:43 AM

I'm planning a vacation to Bandung, and I want to spend the night and enjoy the atmosphere of the night in Bandung in the open, where the location of the best natural attractions that can provide a great place and accommodation [ http://tempatwisatadibandung.info/

more
    • Mona Lisa Restaurant

Bukittinggi Mar 27, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I m looking for the adress of this restaurant , we where there...22 years ago...and I would like to know if the owner still there.
      We had great time with him and his friends
      We offered hom a little statue , and said to him, we will be back to see him again...so I have to do it.
      Cheers
      Nicolas

more
    • looking for trusted driver in jakarta

Jakarta Yesterday

Hello,

Recommend any good service plus trusted driver in jakarta?

recommend which nice & cheap shopping mall nearby swiss belhotel mangga besar and also some famous and delicious restaurant around?

is taman safari, bogor is a worth place to go?

Thanks!

more
    • Bus trip from Manado to Palu

Manado Apr 13, 2015 at 3:18 AM

I'm planning to travel from Manado to Palu by bus. I read in a travel guide book that it takes about 10 hours from Manado to Gorontalo, and 17 hours from Gorontalo to Palu.
      I want to know how frequently the buses operate in each of these sections, and where we can get the bus tickets and where the bus terminal is in Manado.

Chao.

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Transportation to Prambanan, Sewu Temple and Ratu Boko.

Prambanan Apr 23, 2015 at 7:45 AM

How long do I need for this 3 places? Intend to stay for sunset in Ratu Boko.

I will be staying Eastparc, will it be sufficient if I leave at 3pm?
      Is it easy to get a taxi/ car to drive us to this 3 places?

Is it easy to get a taxi there to return back?

How much will it be?

Thank you.

more
    • What is there to do in Bali

Bali Apr 15, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Hi! I'm headed to Bali for a four day trip with two girlfriends in May. We are 3 21-year-olds, pretty much broke, and we're looking for stuff to do in our four days there. So far we are thinking:

- Coffee tasting (anyone have any places to recommend?)
      -Seminyak Beach
      -Potato Head Beach Club
      -Tanah Lot

We don't know what else to do, we have four full days there, and we are staying in Seminyak. What would you recommend? :)

Thank you so much!

more
    • yass's Profile Photo

7 days in Seminyak and Ubud

Seminyak Apr 13, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Hi to everyone,
      I'm going to Bali in May, and spendiong 4 days in Seminyak before going to Ubud (3 nights).
      Do you have any recommendation for the journey ?
      Is it possible to visit volcanos?
      Which hotels can you recommend to me (maximum 100$ per night)
      Do you recommend me to book only for the first night, and then try to find a better accomadation when i'll be there?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Taxi or Bus trip from Makassar to Palu

Makassar Apr 15, 2015 at 3:14 AM

I'm thinking of a trip by taxi or bus from Makassar to Palu.
      I want to make a trip on the western coast. Since I wan'na avoid Lake Poso and its visinity, because I heard Lake Poso area is dangerous due to terrolists.

If by taxi, what is good methods to pick up a reliable one ? How much is a normal cost ?
      How many hours does it take ? A rough figure is okay. Even if the cost is a bit higher, I wan'n choose a safer way.
      And I think the distance maybe 900Km. Do we need to make a stopover along the way ?

If by bus, are there buses running through this rout - I mean along the western coast of the Slawesi Island ? Making a bus transfer is okay.
      Where is the bus terminai in Makassar ? And if you know, where is it in Palu ?

Regards,

more
    • IS Lombok safe for foreigners

Lombok Mar 26, 2015 at 3:38 AM

There has been a rapid spread of the paramilitary criminal organization throughout Lombok in the past 2 years. These criminals are armed and dangerous, they wear full military uniforms and often use this to intimidate their victims althought they arealso not afraid to use their weapons including bush knives and pistols. This is a extremist paramilitary criminal organization run mainly by people from Bima (Sumbawa) , a well known breeding ground for Islamic extremists. IS LOMBOK SAFE FOR FOREIGN TOURISTS?

more
    • First timer to bali

Bali 22 hours ago

hi guys, can you suggest a trendy beachfront place to stay which caters to a younger crowd and is within a stones throw to bars, discos n restaurants. I'm not looking to break the bank but will settle for a decent 4-5 star such as hard rock sheraton etc. also please recommend which area I should choose to stay. I'm traveling solo n will be in Bali for about 5 nights. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • I'm planning to make a trip to the summit of Sibayak Mountain. I need help!!

by Jeremyhans Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I planned to go there this coming june. but, i wondering whether we need a guide or not? This is our first time to Sibayak though.Can somebody who ever been there send me some informations(where to start climb and how to get there) or either a map. Can i ask for a local people to guide us climb the mountain?

If you know more informations related to my question or know someone who can help us.please reply to my email hanz_lv@yahoo.com

Thanks

2 Answers Mar 1, 2011 at 7:14 AM
    • Transportation from Berastagi to Medan

by joshualimkw Online Now Jan 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM

any car rental or shared Kijang service from Berastagi to Medan?

What is the cost?

Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 6:00 AM
    • hahahihi's Profile Photo

Transportation from Medan to Berastagi

by hahahihi Online Now Jan 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I will go to Berastagi in April 28 - 30, how can I get there from Medan? How much for the transportation if we ( 3 pax ) rent a taxi from Medan and Berastagi? Which hotel is better for seeing the Valcano and hot spring? Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2011 at 1:53 PM
    • awaz_salwa's Profile Photo

Hotel in Berastagi

by awaz_salwa Online Now Jan 23, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Hi...me and my husband will be in Medan on 3rd-7th April 2007.

1.We want to over night at Berastagi on the 1st day.. Our problem now is, we couldn't find any hotel in Berastagi. Can anybody help us? My sister had been there last 2 years. She had stayed over there, but unfortunately she forgot the hotel's name. Please...can anybody help us?

2.Then on the 4th April we'v plan to go to Lake Toba. Does anyone know the Niagara Hotel in Lake Toba? We'v found this hotel in the Net. So, any idea about this hotel? Or does anyone can give us recommendation on hotel in Lake Toba?

FYI, we are going for our honeymoon...so,please....help us.

Thank You.

Regards,
      Awaz Salwa

6 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 3:41 AM
    • toche's Profile Photo

travelling in minang country with a child

by toche Online Now May 28, 2006 at 10:26 AM

pas de question ! juste I want to go one day to berastagi Maybe in august 2007 with my wife and my daughter (4 yrs old) is it reasonable ?

1 Answer May 31, 2006 at 1:56 AM