Bentota Travel Answers

change location

Couple of weather questions . .

by Lyno Online Now Apr 12, 2005 at 10:11 AM

Hi All,

I am new to the forum but wanted to ask a couple of questions to anyone that can help . .

My boyfriend and I are travelling to Bentota in June, we are staying in the Taj Exotica on Bentota beach . . will it be possible to sunbathe and does it rain much ? I have read mixed reviews, but when we initially booked the holiday I was told it would be a good beach holiday and the rain is quite infrequent ?

We really want to get good suntans ! and of course to be able to enjoy the surroundings which sound amazing, any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Igraine's Profile Photo

RE: Couple of weather questions . .

by Igraine Online Now Apr 12, 2005 at 12:57 PM

I have been to sri lanka in June. We had some clouds but no rain at the coast. Since you are in tropical zone, the sun is quite fierce so you dont need a lot to get a tan. I thought it rather hot in the sun and was glad of the clouds and the wind.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Nilanka's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Couple of weather questions . .

by Nilanka Online Now Apr 13, 2005 at 9:49 PM

Hello,

Dont worry about the sun. You'll be red by the time yuo leave. So you dont need much of it. The weather will be good. A bit of rain is also nice. Not much to see around the hotel unless you make soem day trips to visit a few places. Be glad to give you more info if you require it.

Cheers
    Nilanka

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines