Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Staying in Buzios

Bùzios Yesterday

Could you recommend a boutique hotel by the water preferably? Thank you

more
    • yusha's Profile Photo

cheaap and confortable places to stay in Riviera de Sao Lourenço Sao Paulo state Brazil

Praia de São Lourenço Jun 12, 2015 at 6:37 PM

We´re looking for something like extended stay in the USA.;but in Riviera de Sao lourenço-near Bertioga Sao Paulo Brazil. Thank you so much

more
    • diana_renou's Profile Photo

From airport to Marazul hotel by bus?

Salvador da Bahia Jun 4, 2015 at 7:19 PM

Hi every body!! I would like to know if It is possible to go from Salvador de Bahía airport to Marazul hotel (In Barra) by public transportation? Any advice will be very helpful for me. Many thanks!!!

more
    • Caxias do Sul

Brazil Jun 5, 2015 at 8:53 AM

I'm flying in to Porto Alegre and driving to Caxias do Sul in a few weeks. I've been warned not to stop at red lights due to "smash and grab" incidents at night. If anyone has visited the area, will you please reply with tips/recommendations and safety advice? Thank you!

more
    • Salvador discovering

Salvador da Bahia May 31, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Hi,

We are the couple from Poland and we decided to visit Salvador. We would like to ask You for help to precise our plan. We arrive in Salvador 19.06.2015 at 14.35 and we departure on 28.06.2015 (so 8 full days). Please tell us how many days we need to discover the city of Salvador? Then we would like to go for some paradise beach (or beaches), could You please recommend us where, for how many days and how to go there (bus, rent a car, train)? How much costs rental of the car?

We would be very grateful for Your response.

Best regards,
      Kate and Okt

more
    • diana_renou's Profile Photo

weather in July in Salvador de Bahía.

Salvador da Bahia Jun 4, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Hi everybody!! Could someone tell me what is the weather like in July at Salvador de Bahía? It is posible to enjoy the beach or it is cold? Many thanks for any advice!!

more
    • xampaio's Profile Photo

Tourism in this region

Fortaleza Jun 2, 2015 at 2:49 PM

One friend recommended as this Brazilian region for natural park and beaches, next August. I don't find too much information in internet. Does anyone visited it? which are the best places? Any recommendations to find information, tourism agents, or anything to help us to decide if we visit this area or not.
      Thanks in advance
      Xampaio

more
    • Plug adaptors

Rio de Janeiro Jun 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM

Hello,

Going to Rio De Janeiro and was a little confused as to which plug adaptors we need to take. Some websites are giving us different information.

If you could advise us which plug adaptors to purchase (and possibly link me to a photo of the plug socket types in Rio) that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

more
    • 3 couples in Rio de Janeiro in early August

Rio de Janeiro Jun 5, 2015 at 9:56 AM

6 people (3 couples) traveling together to Rio. Only one of the six travelers speaks Portuguese. Your recommendations for transport from GIG to Copacabana? Your recommendations for travel to the main sights in Rio from Copacabana? Thanks!

Randy

more