Bengkulu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hospital facilities in Sorong

Sorong Mar 2, 2015 at 1:32 PM

What is the name of the Hospital in Sorong and please describe its facilities/standards

more
    • Apply a visa online

Amed Yesterday

R there anyone have exp abt apply a visa online?plz share me.Thanks!

more
    • snowflakekean's Profile Photo

Travelling to Jemaja with a baby

Indonesia Mar 2, 2015 at 7:34 PM

I'm planning to meet my parents in Pulua Jemaja, Letong Kampong on or around the 25th March for about 5/6 days. I'm based in Singapore.

The problem is that I'm travelling with my 10 month old baby. Although she is a good traveller, I don't fancy my chances at keeping her happy and content for what seems would be a whole day of travelling on VERY long ferry trips.

So very simply I would like to know if there is a quicker (doesn't matter if it's more expensive) way to get there. I did wonder about driving up to Mersing and getting a ferry from there, or even flying up to Kuantan and getting a ferry from there but I don't know how regular (or if at all) ferries go from either of these places.

If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them!

Thanks,
      Rachel

more
    • dancinbudgie's Profile Photo

Personal Trainer in Ubud?

Ubud Mar 21, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Hi all,
      I am entered into the Las Vegas WBFF in August. I am going to be in Ubud during the 3 months leading up to the comp. Can anyone recommend a PT that would be able to work with me?
      Thanks

more
    • Yogyakarta-Bromo-Ijen-Bali trip

Indonesia Mar 5, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Hi! I am travelling to yogyakarta in the end of march with my family and we are trying to plan the whole jogja-bromo-ijen-bali trip. There are 7 of us, so I am guessing it is better to travel by road rather than train. I am not sure if flight is a better option as compared to the long road journey between jogja and bromo. Any suggestions?

Also, could any of you please suggest a good travel agency who can arrange a car and guide for us for the whole trip from jogja to ijen? What would be the approximate cost for this 5D4N trip covering prambanan, borobudur, bromo and ijen including accommodation and travel? Could you please share contact details of reliable and reasonable travel agencies from jogja if you have them.

Thanks.

more
    • liana23's Profile Photo

How to find most budget transfer to Derawan Island..?

Pulau Derawan Mar 4, 2015 at 10:54 PM

If anybody ,ll be please to tell me the actual schedule - public boat or ferry- between Derawan and Tarakan, Drerawan and Tanjung Batu....I am solo traveller, need to find most budget transfer to Derawan Island, planning trip in May 2015/

more
    • Mona Lisa Restaurant

Bukittinggi Mar 27, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I m looking for the adress of this restaurant , we where there...22 years ago...and I would like to know if the owner still there.
      We had great time with him and his friends
      We offered hom a little statue , and said to him, we will be back to see him again...so I have to do it.
      Cheers
      Nicolas

more
    • Is Indonesia safe for 2 young female travellers to stay in for 3 weeks?

Indonesia Mar 17, 2015 at 1:12 PM

My best friend and I are both 18 years old and are hoping to travel to Indonesia for 3 weeks, however my parents are having some difficulty with letting me go as they think it won't be safe. My friend is a very experienced British traveller, travelling throughout Africa, Middle East and Europe throughout her childhood with her family and also living in Malawi for many years previously. I am from India and have experience travelling there with the family. How can I convince my parents it would be safe for me to go? If it even is.

more
    • nehaachaudhary's Profile Photo

Betel nut farms in jambi .?

Jambi Province Mar 5, 2015 at 1:25 AM

Hi.. I am planning to go jambi. I have heard qit's a beautiful place and is one of the highest producer of betel nut in indonesia.  I want to explore betel nut farms in jambi. Can anybody let me know where are the farms exactly in jambi ? Betel nut is also known as Areca nut.

your help will be highly appreciated :)

thanks n regards

Neha

more
    • Bali or Pattaya-BAngkok?

Indonesia Mar 11, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Hi,
      I am planning to visit BALI at Indonesia from Singapore for my Bachelor's party with my close friends, can you please suggest if BALI is better place for thjis or should I look at PATTAYA/ BANGKOK.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • sham_ismail's Profile Photo

culture and performance

Bali Mar 16, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Me and my friends are in a tight budget travelling to Bali. We are very much interested in observing and blend in with the local culture, which is better? Ubud or Batubulan considering the budget factor. Which temple should we visited to experience the richness of culture in Bali? We thinking of staying for three nights. with one day at the beach. This is our first time there and is public transport or tourist shuttle bus is available to go to these places?

The initial itinerary as follow; first day in Kuta(pantai Kuta)/South Kuta(padang-padang beach) for the beaches-second day to Uluwati for the beaches,temple and GWK-third day and fourth to either Ubud/Batubulan for the cultural sightseeing.

I know I am Missing a lot of thing but any suggestion for the itineraries? We are very flexible but on tight budget(sorry for mentioning it again and again...lols)

more
    • IS Lombok safe for foreigners

Lombok Mar 26, 2015 at 3:38 AM

There has been a rapid spread of the paramilitary criminal organization throughout Lombok in the past 2 years. These criminals are armed and dangerous, they wear full military uniforms and often use this to intimidate their victims althought they arealso not afraid to use their weapons including bush knives and pistols. This is a extremist paramilitary criminal organization run mainly by people from Bima (Sumbawa) , a well known breeding ground for Islamic extremists. IS LOMBOK SAFE FOR FOREIGN TOURISTS?

more

Near Bengkulu

• restaurant

by mayaaudrey Online Now Apr 27, 2013 at 7:18 AM

where is restaurant that sell local food that have a big space for a lot of tourist in Bengkulu?and what's kind the food that sell there?

2 Answers Apr 28, 2013 at 10:24 AM