Benezette

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dancing for over 55

Allentown 6 hours ago

Where can 55 plus people have a drink and dance?

more
    • moving into harrisburg

Harrisburg Jul 3, 2014 at 11:35 AM

i am going to move in harrisburg for my job. i come from boston, i was wondering if harrisburg is lively in the night and what to do around harrisburg at night after work?

any help will be much appreciated.

more
    • Directions to Jury Duty at 601 Market St.

Philadelphia Jun 24, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I'm coming from the Thorndale/Parkesburg area. Am I best to travel by Septa? I never go into Philadelphia and I have jury duty starting July 9

more
    • craft show and festival

Pymatuning State Park Jun 14, 2014 at 10:52 AM

does anyone know the festival around the lake when is it? its usually in july

more
    • best way to get around and Elfreth's Alley

Philadelphia Jun 14, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Planning to spend a couple days in Philadelphia. We plan on going to the Eastern State Penitentiary, art museum, Independence Hall, etc. Mostly the highlights. I originally thought we would walk and take the metro, but I saw where there is a Trolley Works tour. Would it be beneficial or save time taking the trolley? Do they give interesting information on the trolley?
      Also, is the tour to Elfreth's Alley worth it? Or is walking and seeing the houses enough?
      Thanks a lot for all your help!

more
    • Hotel to walk to Warhol museum

Pittsburgh Jun 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Planning a trip to Falling Water, the 3rd week of July, with daughter/son & his girlfriend. Will be in Pittsburgh from @2 on a Wed. to @3:30 the next day. Would like to get a decent priced hotel, close, very close (walking distance) to the Warhol museum. We would check in the hotel and head to the museum for a couple of hours.Any hotel recommendations? (I will need 2 rooms).

Thank You,
      Susan

more