Benalmádena Travel Answers

change location

Spa's in Benalmadena

by maggley Online Now Mar 4, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Hi All,

I will be staying at the Arcosur Principe Spa in April / May 2010 unfortunately the spa at my hotel is closed indefinately. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent spa's / beauty salons in the area.

thanks

Maggie

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Spa's in Benalmadena

by pedromartina Online Now Apr 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM

If you go from your hotel to the main N340 road - turn left and walk in the direction of Torremolinos. Go past the first roundabout until you come to the next one which is called Windmill Island (due to the fact it has a lot of small windmills on it!!). About 1km.
    Turn left and go a few yards up the hill and on your right is a beauty salon. Can't remember the name and I am not there at the moment so can't go and look for you but it is very good. It looks a very small place from the outside but go inside and it is like the Tardis. They do lots of treatments, nails and hairdressers and there is also a small gym - most of the staff are English but also speak Spanish.
    In Sunset Beach Hotel - near to where you are staying - is an indoor pool and gym and they do massages etc but not beauty treatments.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines