Ben Shemen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Laundering clothing

Herzliya Jun 5, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Are there laundromats in Herzliya? if,so, what is the price range for washing/drying? Can one expect reliable performance or is it best to ask around?

more
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

What is the best beach hotel there ...

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 15, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Not a loud party place thought please...

more
    • freespiritwendy's Profile Photo

cheaper accomodation in Israel

Israel Yesterday

Can someone direct me to a site where I can find cheap accomodation like hostels and bed and breakfasts in Israel.
      I'd rather spend my money on excursions, than accomodations.

Thank you
      Wendy

more
    • Help with an important decision.

Jerusalem Jun 28, 2015 at 2:57 AM

As part of me and my wife's trip to the lovely Israel, we've started our trip visiting the northern side of the country, kept on our way to Tel Aviv for couple days and finally stayed in Jerusalem for almost 1 week and we've got our room checked until tomorrow morning. Now, we're planning on returning to the center of Tel Aviv before heading back our home in LA.
      I'm looking to surprise my wife with a mini-trip to Tel Aviv, exploring the city from up close visiting the best sites out there and stay at the most luxurious boutique hotel there.
      Since the early morning hours I've been looking for a couple boutique hotel as a comparison to what I need.

I came up with these to boutique hotels, offering great luxurious suits, classic authentic decoration and won an award for best boutique hotels in Tel Aviv:

The Norman >> thenorman.com/accommodations...
      Leonardo Boutique Hotel >> leonardo-hotels.com/israel-h...

Would like to get some help from somebody on deciding between these too, ASAP!

Sincerely,
      Josh Bernstein.

more
    • Ashdod to Jerusalem Day Tour

Israel Jun 5, 2015 at 11:08 PM

We will be on a cruise shop stopping at Ashdod for the day - we would like to take a trip to Jerusalem.
      Has anyone used Travel Israel, I liked their itinerary, most other guides seem to include the Dead Sea or Bethlehem and we think to do these as well we would be pushed for time and end up with a trip that was too rushed.
      Can anyone give feedback on Travel Israel?

more
    • Traveling in Israel

Herzliya Jun 4, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Does an American need a visa as well as a passport?
      If yes, what are maximum length stays as a Tourist and as a Student?
      Are immunizations required?
      Can someone limited by speaking English manage all right?
      Suggestions for women traveling alone?

more
    • Eisenbahner's Profile Photo

public transport in Jerusalem

Israel Jun 22, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Hello!
      I`ve just joined this community because i`m travelling a lot this year. So in less then 2 weeks i am going to travel to Israel for the first time in my life. One day i want to make a day-trip to Jerusalem (i will take the train). Here and in traveling guides i got lots of helpful information, but i still have some questiones:

Is there still no direct bus from Malcha station to the center of Jerusalem? Has anything changed on the local bus system there?

I read that taking the tram is possible with a ticket to buy before, but i cannot change to a bus with this ticket. Is this correct or is there another possibility, maybe something like a day-ticket for bus and tram?

Thanks a lot for help!

more
    • trip to Jerusalem, Israel doable by ourselves?

Jerusalem Yesterday

We're US citizens (no visa required, am I correct?) in our late 70s, healthy but not athletic; and we are frugal travelers. We want to visit Bethlehem, Jerusalem and nearby tourist areas for 7 days. Want to see Wailing Wall, the church, via dolorosa, etc. Can we do these ourselves? Are there too much restrictions to go to these places? Do we need permit to go to these places? Is taxi expensive fr airport to hotel? Went to local tour site, $700 for 6 hrs tours, a bit expensive to our budget. Thank you.

more