Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Squid Jigging Trip

Kuala Terengganu 18 hours ago

Can you tell to us about Squid Jigging Trip at Terengganu

more
    • Check Transpot

Kuala Terengganu Yesterday

Hi, I'm JC here. Can i check with you guy , if I take flight from Singapore to K.Terengganu Airport ,after that i would take bus to Paka. What's your suggestion?

more
    • Indian food

Taiping Yesterday

Where the good Indian food shops?

more
    • did there have mobile line?

Pulau Aman Apr 18, 2014 at 7:16 PM

did there have mobile line?

more
    • drop off point of Sipitang express bus in kota kinabalu

Kota Kinabalu Apr 18, 2014 at 2:06 AM

What is a good inexpensive hotel with safe and pool near the drop off point in KK?

more
    • Traveling Solo

Pulau Langkawi Apr 16, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Hello! I'm planning a 3-day trip to Langkawi in a couple of weeks and looking into hotels. I'm planning on doing a couple of day tours to Pulau Payar and the Cable Car, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere where I can easily be picked up, since I will be traveling alone. I'm currently looking at the Aseania or faveHotel. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

~Sarah Stallman

more
    • 2 days trip in kota kinabalo

Kota Kinabalu 1 hours ago

hello! me & my friends are going to kinabalu for 3 nights & 2days. I'm wondering if what can we do & where to go in 2 days trip to Kota Kinablu. 

Thank you..

more
    • Shopping mall in Gambang

Gambang Apr 12, 2014 at 2:53 AM

is there a shopping mall with a lot of things to buy in gambang ?

more
    • Express Bus

Negeri Terengganu Apr 6, 2014 at 8:04 PM

What are the buses leaving from Ipoh to Trengganu, the times and the fare./
      ?

more
    • ErwinKoo's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Perhentian Besar

Pulau Perhentian Besar Mar 24, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Hi all, we will visit Perhentian Besar on 18 April. Will stay at the Perhentian Island Resort,as our booking was just Bed and Breakfast basis, we would like to know options of nice but affordable restaurants ,for lunch and dinner at Perhentian Besar.
      Thank you

more
    • Transportation from Ipoh to Penang

Ipoh 22 hours ago

Hello there! I'm actually seaching for a van wif chauffeur to take us to Penang and our destinations. Actually it's about 17persons going(not confirm yet), maybe a van which can take about 13persons? I would like to know the prices pls.  The date will be on 9-10June or 10-11June.

Advices pls? Urgent!

more
    • Singapore to Mersing

Mersing Mar 26, 2014 at 11:13 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Tioman Island and we were planning on flying there from Singapore, however due to Berjaya air cancelling their service will now need to go by ferry. We land at Singapore airport at 07.15am on 10 April and I'm having trouble finding the best route to the Mersing Ferry Jetty. Would anyone be able to advise on the best trip in the current situation?

Changi airport offers a coach service to Kotaraya II terminal. Is it easy to get from there to the Larkin Bus Terminal (is this now called Larkin Sentral, and in a slightly different place), or should I instead take a bus or taxi into Singapore center and take a bus from there to Larkin?

Which coach should I take from Larkin to Mersing? Do I need to pre-book? I understand booking from Mersing back to Singapore would be a good idea to make sure you have a seat.

I'm of a mind to take a taxi to not have the hassle of all the changing and making sure we get to the jetty on time (even though I still don't know what time the boat leaves, that's another interesting part of our journey!). I have been offered a pre-booked return (Changi-Mersing-Changi) for S$350; is that reasonable or should I look for local taxis instead?

Thank you in advance for your help!

more
    • Travel partners?

Kota Kinabalu Yesterday

Looking for sincere travel partner for April 2015. anyone? ;)

more
    • wunderflieger's Profile Photo

Daramsala Perdana

Damansara Apr 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM

What is Daramsala Perdana?

more
    • How to Tampin from KL

Tampin Mar 31, 2014 at 1:51 AM

How to get Tampin from Kualalumpur

more
    • Property appreciation in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Mar 30, 2014 at 7:17 AM

How is the rate of property appreciation like in Cameron Highlands?

more
    • What is the maximum amount of US Dollar that is allowed to exchange in Malaysia?

Malaysia Apr 15, 2014 at 7:51 AM

I planning to do a business of buy clothes in Malaysia and then sell them in my country. Actually I aim at luxurious brands that requires a lot of RM for the funding and I tend to exchange the US dollar to Malaysian RM in Malaysia for the better Currency exchange. However I don't know how much US dollar that a foreign tourist allowed to exchange in a Malaysian Bank or licensed money changer ? I affaird that the authorities would suspect me as illegal money trader

more
    • SatishV3's Profile Photo

Primier/ deluxe night cabins in trains

Malaysia Apr 7, 2014 at 1:22 AM

I am traveling with wife from KL to butterworth in june2014 last week & paln it by Deluxe cabin. Is it available between these cities, if so train time & cost of two berths please.

more
    • best hotel under Euro 125 and transport agent

Kuala Lumpur Mar 28, 2014 at 12:44 AM

We would like to visit to Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia. About 15 persons for 6 days. I wanna know middle rate hotel and transport service while we are in Kuala Lumpur.

more
    • Trip at Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre

Kota Kinabalu Apr 8, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What do you think about facilities and pricing for Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre?

more
    • Trekking pole allow as hand carry item?

Malaysia Apr 6, 2014 at 2:41 AM

Hello, will like to know whether trekking poles are allow on aircraft via hand carry as the poles are too long can't fit into the back pack. Please advice.

more
    • Wanting to vist Malacca in May.

Melaka Apr 4, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Travelling solo for a few days in KL before moving on. I am wanting to do a day trip to Malacca however its seems that one can only do a booked trip with one is travelling with some one else. The few that I found that are available for solo travellers charge triple the rate. Any ideas welcome. Thanks

more
    • Visit to Malaysis with family and Safety concerns

Malaysia Mar 30, 2014 at 10:40 PM

We (Indian family comprising my wife, 2 kids of 7 and 3 years of age and myself) plan to visit Malaysia from 21st May for 3 nights and 4 days. We would be first visiting Singapore and then proceed to Malaysia. Request suggestions on the following:
      a) Suitable itinerary for 3 nights, 4 days stay in Malaysia
      b) Some of my friends say Malaysia is not safe (foreign tourists often face incidents of chain snatching and loot) if you plan on your own. If so could you suggest good, reliable and cost effective tour operators within Malaysia?

more
    • cheapest way to get from johor bahru to singapore expo 1,expo drive?

Johor Bahru Mar 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM

does anyone know any budget hotel in jb,how to get from the hotel to singapore expo..

more
    • alimht's Profile Photo

Rommate in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur Mar 27, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I'm looking roommate in Kuala Lumpur for 1 months and it the same time I want to study English so if someone want to stay with nice person, please let me know.

more