Travel Answers
Bellevue

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sematay's Profile Photo

Furnished Apartment or Hotel for Two week stay in Bellevue?

by Sematay Online Now Jul 30, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I have a Chinese co-worker who is staying in Bellevue for two weeks in September. She has never left China, so I am considering finding her a place with a kitchen near somewhere where she can get some Chinese groceries. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 Answers Aug 1, 2010 at 6:42 PM
    • bocmaxima's Profile Photo

Downtown Bellevue

by bocmaxima Online Now Sep 29, 2006 at 7:29 AM

I'm considering staying at a hotel in Downtown Bellevue for a couple of nights in November, most likely around Main Street and the 405.
      What is Downtown Bellevue like? I see a lot of restaurants and bars in the immediate area but are these only open during the day or weekdays when the office workers are there? Is it safe at night to walk around in? Even if it is safe, is there anything worth walking to? Does anyone have any pictures?
      Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jul 30, 2010 at 1:29 PM
    • museberry's Profile Photo

Summer 2005

by museberry Online Now Apr 20, 2005 at 9:11 PM

We're planning to move to Bellevue in June, and we're wondering what sorts of summer camps are available for kids while there, or activities in general. ANy suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

1 Answer Apr 27, 2005 at 6:26 PM
    • smolakid's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Bellevue

by smolakid Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 1:10 PM

Hello once again: Has anyone had dinner at the Seastar Restaurant in Bellevue, and how is the food and service? Also, is there any restaurants in Bellevue or surrounding areas that offer outside dinning with views of Lake Washington. I currently have dinner reserv. at Palisades overlooking Elliot Bay. A friend of a friend suggested Seastar. Should I change or go with my original plans for dinner. There will be up to possible 5 people in our group, all except 1 person is not from the Pacific Northwest. So in my heart I want to showcase Seattle to those who has never been there before. I been to the "PNW" several times. Thanks for you insight.

4 Answers Aug 28, 2004 at 9:15 PM