Bellevue Travel Answers

change location
smolakid's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Bellevue

by smolakid Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 1:10 PM

Hello once again: Has anyone had dinner at the Seastar Restaurant in Bellevue, and how is the food and service? Also, is there any restaurants in Bellevue or surrounding areas that offer outside dinning with views of Lake Washington. I currently have dinner reserv. at Palisades overlooking Elliot Bay. A friend of a friend suggested Seastar. Should I change or go with my original plans for dinner. There will be up to possible 5 people in our group, all except 1 person is not from the Pacific Northwest. So in my heart I want to showcase Seattle to those who has never been there before. I been to the "PNW" several times. Thanks for you insight.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Summer33's Profile Photo

Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by Summer33 Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 6:42 PM

Daniels is a fabulous restaurant they have one right on Lake Washington that looks out toward Bellevue and Mercer Island (my favorite, I celebrated my 21st birthday here) and one on Lake Union. I also recommend Salty's which is a beautiful view of the ocean and downtown Seattle, over at Alki. Daniels and Salty's are two of the best and top notch restaurants in the Seattle area in my opinion. Never heard of Seastar though, sorry. Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • smolakid's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by smolakid Online Now Aug 20, 2004 at 8:53 PM

Where is Daniels, this rest. sounds pretty good? I've been to Salty's on the Alki and it is real nice. I not so sure my friend who lives in Redmond or Bellevue would drive to Salty's to meet w/ us. Thanks for your help.

• Summer33's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by Summer33 Online Now Aug 21, 2004 at 7:12 AM

go to: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels.cfm or just type in danielsbroiler.com there is one in bellevue, leschi and lake union, all the info you need is here.

• cubfan911's Profile Photo

Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by cubfan911 Online Now Aug 28, 2004 at 9:15 PM

Hi, You might try Yarrow Bay. It's on Lake Washington in Bellevue. Nice decor, good food and beautiful view.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines