change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Horaires Bus

Quiberon Mar 27, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Je dois me rendre de Tournai(Belgique) à Quiberon le 15 juin
      Comment trouver un horaire de bus entre Auray (gare) et Quiberon ?
      Merci de bien vouloir me renseigner.

Francis Dermaux

more
    • Free parking at Hotel d'Europe?

Morlaix Apr 18, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Does anyone know if there is free parking in the public car park for patrons of the Hotel d'Europe. We are staying there in June. Thankyou.

more
    • britanny buses

Saint-Brieuc Mar 25, 2014 at 4:59 AM

can i get a bus from saint brieuc to san malo

more
    • supermarket?

Roscoff Mar 26, 2014 at 8:09 AM

hi i am going on a day trip to roscoff in april and i just wondered if there was a supermarket in roscoff, we won't have a car so it would need to be walking distance
      Thanks

more
    • Is is safe to travel on bicycles with small children?

by becca111 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 5:07 AM

Is is safe to travel on bicycles with small children? - Shops seem to offer rental but it seems like quite a large and busy (and hilly?) island to me and traffic density and speed might be an issue?

Many thanks,

1 Answer Aug 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    • Planning the Trip

by caroljohn Online Now May 16, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Hello,
      I was wondering if it would be best to book an apartment right in the main area of Le Palais for a week, a home with a garden in the Bordilla in Le Palais (around 1 km away from the main area of Le Palais), and rent bikes to explore the island (or take the bus). Or would you recommend staying a night or two in a hotel in each of the main cities? (Le Palais, Sauzon, etc).

I'm finding it difficult to make a decision and thought it would be best to ask people who have explored the island already! :)

We are going there for our one year anniversary.

Thanks,
      Carol

1 Answer May 16, 2012 at 6:38 AM
    • Train to Quiberon

by lourdes45 Online Now Mar 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM

My husband and I will be going to Belle-Ile-en Mer on the third week of May. We will be coming from Paris. Is there a train that goes straight to Quiberon from Paris? If there is, which station in Paris? And how long would the journey be? Thank you.

Lourdes

4 Answers Mar 22, 2011 at 8:59 AM
    • Parking in Quiberon at Ferry?

by kosborn Online Now Aug 29, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Hi, is there an overnight lot to leave your car at the ferry dock?

3 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 2:52 AM
    • Getting around Belle Isle

by giselerossini Online Now Jul 26, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Hello,

I am visiting Belle Isle on 22nd of September this year with 3 other people ( 1 10 year old child included) does anybody have any tips/suggestions on how to visit and get around the island?? We are planning on catching the ferry from Vannes???

We only have the day and would really like to see the wild coast area in particular...

Any tips or suggestion would be most welcome. I am also looking for affordable accommodation on or around the area..

Gisele

2 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 3:00 AM
    • ferry and bike costs

by bhedges Online Now Aug 30, 2008 at 2:47 AM

Hello,

Can you advise the cost (and/or desirability) of taking a car by ferry from Querbrion,and typical cost of renting a bike.

• HOW TO RESERVE FERRY TO BELLE ISLE

by LEVENLINKS Online Now Aug 2, 2008 at 6:54 PM

SINCE THE WEBSITE TO RESERVE FERRY SPACE IS IN FRENCH ("ENGLISH COMING SOON" NOTICE A YEAR OLD), WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RESERVE PASSENGER ONLY SPACE IN SEPTEMBER? WE MUST HAVE PREVIOUS RESERVATIONS TO INFORM OUR HOTEL FOR PICK UP AT THE PIER.

1 Answer Aug 2, 2008 at 7:17 PM
    • debstx's Profile Photo

anybody been here?

by debstx Online Now Mar 31, 2005 at 3:01 PM

I'm planning on spending one night on Belle Ile in mid May. Do I need to book the ferry ahead of time? How is the overnight parking in Quiberon? Can I see most of the island by bike in this short of time? As always thanks to all who respond.

1 Answer Jun 24, 2008 at 8:31 AM