Bellapais

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• married august 2016

Cyprus Aug 26, 2015 at 4:14 AM

want to get married in a lovely hotel, there would be 7 kids ages 2-12 so would need a hotel to be able to accomadate the needs of everyone wedding party would only be 15 plus 7 kids. any info would be great.

ps was looking at olympic lagoon, marlita beach and capo bay so far!!!!! a bit lost.

more
    • gayle129's Profile Photo

Car hire Paphos

Paphos Aug 14, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Does anyone know of a good car hire company in Paphos where we can pickup and drop off at the airport?

more
    • Still busy in mid september ?

Ayia Napa Aug 13, 2015 at 12:40 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Ayia napa in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ?

more
    • Parking next to city hall

Larnaca Aug 6, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Is there anywhere I could find a map of parking lots in Larnaca? I need to find an inexpensive parking lot near city hall, as we will be spending a long day in Larnaca and don't want it to cost us an arm and a leg.

more
    • DaveSamaroo's Profile Photo

Beach Front Hotel/Resort with Sandy Beach

Cyprus 17 hours ago

Hi planning Cyprus at end of September with 3 kids (13, 10 and 7). Looking for recommendations for a good a beach front hotel/resort (4 or 5*) on a beautiful sandy beach (not stony) for family fun.
      Any recommendations? Thanks

more
    • holiday with my girlfriend for her birthday. please help!

Paphos Aug 14, 2015 at 6:51 AM

I will be staying at coral bay resort at St Georges hotel and i have no idea as to what to do to make it extra special. Ive tried to research restaurants to go to but haven't had much luck. I want to make the whole day special to do activities and just general romantic things that will make it a day she doesn't forget. so if anyone knows of ideas or have been in the similar situation as me i would love the help.

thank you

more
    • jwhitehouse's Profile Photo

How Many Days to See Cyprus

Cyprus Jul 31, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Can be in Cyprus first week in February. How many days are needed to see the island reasonably well?

Thanks

Joe

more
    • Travelling alone (woman), 1st time In Cyprus

Cyprus Aug 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Hello,
      I m travelling to Cyprus on September ends. I will be here 1 week. I want travelling to Larnaca, Ayia Napa, Limassol, Paphos, Polis and Nicosia, but I am nervous this will my 1st holiday alone in other country. It is safe for woman? I don't drive with car.

more

Near Bellapais