Belize District Travel Answers

change location
AchillesLStand's Profile Photo

Belize - 10-14 days + Maya excursions

by AchillesLStand Online Now Mar 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM

We are planning our trip to this great country. My wife and myself, if possible due to the best part of the year for us (Willing to rescheduale) & our thought of the tours we are thinking of experienceing. We would love to be at an "All-Inclusive Resort" for 10-14 days, if possible, in November. We are also greatly interested in touring The Maya Sites and leaning of thier Great Heritage. We would greatly like to see and maybe spend a 2 day outting to see Xunan Tunich & Tikal, the largest known Mayan city. These 2 are a must for us. We would like to know the right places to stay and what it will take, if possible, the 2 day outting from the resort. Can the bookings of the tours be done through the resort, or, only available to be booked away from the resort. Please help. The two of us are greatly interested in a November trip, but need to know if it better to be done at a different time of the year. Any suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Belize - 10-14 days + Maya excursions

by DorisP Online Now Jun 24, 2012 at 6:02 PM

My husband and I went to Guatemala two years ago and went with Adventure Life. Have you checked them out? They specialize in tours to Latin America and our guides in Guatemala were amazing. We went to Tikal (which is an absolute must!) and spent time at a resort on the beach. I think Adventure life might have just what you're looking for. I'm not sure what November weather is like, but we went in the spring (April) and had perfect weather. Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Belize District Travel Answer Locations