Belize City Travel Answers

change location

where can I park my car safely and cheaply in belize city for a few days?

by caapsula Online Now Dec 16, 2005 at 3:13 PM

I will be driving from mexico city to belize starting tomorrow..... i really need to find a safe cheap place to park my car in belize city while i go to caye caulker for a few days, can anyone help me with some suggestions..... please!!!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Chenbaaxal's Profile Photo

RE: where can I park my car safely and cheaply in belize city for a few days?

by Chenbaaxal Online Now Dec 18, 2005 at 6:55 PM

Caulker does not have a beach, so if that is what you are looking for, driving to Placencia would be better for you and you would not have to worry about your car in crime ridden Belaize City. Placencia is on a peninsula and is quite friendly.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • BelizeKing's Profile Photo

RE: where can I park my car safely and cheaply in belize city for a few days?

by BelizeKing Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 2:28 PM

Do not trust ANYBODY in Belize City; it's a horrid crime-pit. Maybe a good church like Assembly of God or Adventist would let you park on their grounds but only if it's safely fenced with electric fence or at least 3 guard dogs. I speak from experience. Any more questions, feel free to ask; we do travel and relocation...helping people to learn things you don't find in books and on web sites :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines